Chapter 6: First Smile

She reached the homeopathy clinic. Her friends become happy after seeing her. She also heard about the new gossip which Dharmesh already told her that day.

Nawab Saab and Dr. Nidhi is dating!

She straightly went to the library. She is not interested in knowing anything related to Nawab Saab. She has to prove herself and secure her position in this hospital. She will do her best.

She started to read. Hours passed. She forgot about the time and got so much engrossed in her study.

Suddenly she felt someone's presence. She turned her head and find Dharmesh. They both exchanged a smile. Dharmesh sat beside her.

"We are going to Mussoorie for a camp...Dr. Nidhi just send the circulation...look"

Dharmesh showed her the paper. Tara smiled looking at it.

"I always wanted to go there...I have heard it's beautiful like Dehradun..."

"Yes...there will be too much fun and we will be paid for the camp too"

"Can I ask you something Dharmesh?"

"Yeah sure.."

"Why you always talk about the money?"

Dharmesh smiled a bit after hearing her question.

"I'm from a very poor background Tara..I have never got any comfort from childhood... that's why I want to earn so much money for my family..I want to buy a 3BHK flat for my parents..I want a beautiful balcony where I will sit with my wife and drink coffee....I want to watch a movie with my family in a theatre screen....I want to take my family in Maldives for vacation....all these are not possible without money...do you think it's wrong to think about money?"

Tara smiled this time.

"No...it's not..One day you will get all these"

She said genuinely.

"That's why I like you so much Tara...you are not judgemental"

Tara doesn't know why but she felt good when Dharmesh praised her. She bite her pen and smiled.

Suddenly a worker of their hospital entered the library.

"Dharmesh, Nawab Saab is calling you in the lab"

"Okay"

Dharmesh immediately walked out of the library.

........................

Dharmesh entered the lab and find Ibrahim sitting on a chair with his laptop.

"Sir, you called me..."

Ibrahim showed him his hand. His eyes were rooted on the laptop screen. He is watching her. She is studying hard but few minutes back this fucker entered the library and spent some quality time with her. He is burning from that moment. He can't stand even a shadow between them.

"Go and taste those medicines before packing"

Dharmesh was shocked.

"Sorry sir? Taste?"

"Yes...taste it and then pack it...am I speaking in Hebrew?"

Dharmesh gulped hard. He immediately went to the corner and started to taste the medicine before packing them. He doesn't know what is the utility of it, still he has no guts to deny.

Ibrahim stared at him for once. A smirk played on his lips. He stood up and left the lab. He walked towards the library.

He entered the library. The head librarin stood up after seeing him.