Prologue

A huge storm suddenly attacked the city like a hungry devil. The devil started to destroy the beauty of Dehradun. Nature shows its evil side.

A 20 year old innocent soul felt the pain of this city. She felt her misery. Because she knows the pain of getting destroyed. She knows how it feels when a monster spreads its claws to grab everything around.

A lion is ready to pounce on his prey.

She cried helplessly.

"Why me?"

She asked sitting on the hill top.

"I thought...you...came..for...Nidhi... don't you love..her?"

She managed to ask in between her sobs.

"Tsk tsk tsk... always so naive"

His dark chuckle send disgusts through her spine.

The towering frame bent closer to her fragile form. Her heart dropped in the pit of her stomach in pure terror. He is so huge! Like a mountain.

"How can I come for another woman Jaan? I'm a very loyal man"

His every word is dripping with insanity.

She wants to hide or jump from this hill. Is there any place where she can actually hide?

"You can only hide in my chest"

A loud sob escaped her mouth when he cupped her cheeks and pulled her up. Now he is face to face of her.

She saw his eyes which were throbbing with sheer madness.

"Everything....was..lie....you...trapped..me..."

She barely whispered.

"No baby... everything was truth..your husband came back for you, you should be feeling happy.."

He craned her neck and whispered on her teary cheek. The touch of his lips made her petrified.

"Please......."

She begged in a shaky tone.

He pulled back only to grab her tiny waist in the next second. Her body got flushed with his rock hard frame.

"What please? I'm your husband dammit!"

He gritted near her lips. She felt his raging aura. His eyes were cutting her soul sharply. Her blood got frozen in fear.

"Do you even know how crazily I'm in love with you? Nobody can love you more than me...I mean nobody...You have born for me..your soul is made for me.."

Tears fell uncontrollably on her cheeks.

"What...do..you... want?

She asked in a broken tone.

His eyes danced in amusement and victory.

"Fulfill your duty as my wife.."

He grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to his lips.

"If I say no?"

His grin increased after hearing her innocent question.

"My Jaan has every right to say No.."

He spoke in her lips with the same grin.

He slowly left her but his eyes were rooted on her.

"Go home Jaan..."

He said while crossing his arms around his torso.

She is still not believing what he said. She wiped her tears with her trembling hands and turned to leave.

She ran for her life when she reached on the main road. She finally reached in her hospital.

But the sight made her speechless.

The hospital is burning red. Flames are covering the sky. She screamed out and ran but she got pulled by a harsh tug on devil's chest.

She cried out violently.

"You...did...this...."

He grabbed her fragile frame and tightly attached her on his huge frame.

"This is just a trailer...The whole movie is going in Dharmesh's house.."

Her eyes got widened in terror. She stared at him unbelievably.

"You...are...insane...."

She said in an incapacitating fear.

"Totally...and this insane man will do anything to claim his Wife..
Come to me Tara...
Otherwise I will change the map of Dehradun..
I will bring out the fire of hell in this heaven..."

She closed her eyes in helplessness.

"What...I..have..to....do?"

She whispered defeatedly.

"Be mine devotedly, faithfully, soulfully, entirely, perfectly through your heart and soul...Be Fanna in my love..

Barbad ho jaayo mere Ishq me...

Main tumhe junooniyat ki hadh Tak chahunga"

She shivered on his arms. His words are dangerous and hysteric.

That moment she clearly understood one thing.

There is no escape for her.