Chapter 12: Violated

"congratulations mam....many many congratulations"

Everyone is congratulating Nidhi in the hospital. Nidhi is mumbling thank you to everyone.

Tara entered her cabin and submitted the camp report to her.

"Are you feeling fine dear?"

Nidhi asked her.

"Yes mam..the tiger is fine"

Nidhi smiled after seeing her happy face.

"I didn't know that you are an animal lover...by the way tomorrow is my mehendi...I want you to be a part of my every function"

"I will be there Mam..and congratulations"

She said in bit hesitation.

"Tara, i want to share something with you..."

Tara looked at Nidhi in confusion.

"Umm.. actually I heard that your sister is married to Nawab Saab's brother... actually I didn't get the opportunity to know him better..he always stays silent around me...I don't know but I'm a bit confused...he is a very charming man and he is the Nawab...but i know nothing about him...can you tell me what kind of a person he is?"

Tara got tensed.

Suddenly those images of her wedding night flashed in her mind and she trembled.

"I...also....have..no idea mam....I never met him like that"

Nidhi nodded her head.

"I think he is extraordinary..I don't know whether I can match his standards or not.. I'm feeling so nervous..please stay with me during the function"

Nidhi grabbed Tara's hand.

Tara assured her and came out of her room and immediately she got collided with Dharmesh. They both become awkward.

Dharmesh turned absolutely red after seeing her, while Tara's state was no different. They both stared at each other once and immediately they walked passed each other.

Tara hide behind a pillar and bite her lips. She was smiling ear to ear. She never knew that she can feel like that in front of Dharmesh. She knows what she wants now. Tara covered her face with her book and smiled.

After removing the book, her smile vanished instantly.

She saw Ibrahim entering the hospital. The memory of him killing the tiger appeared in front of her eyes. She felt extreme level of disgust for this man.

Nidhi's question appeared in her mind. She prayed for Dr. Nidhi. This man is really scary and Dr. Nidhi is a kind woman. She hopes that Dr. Nidhi never gets hurt due to this man.

.............................

Ibrahim was checking some important documents. Sakeeb entered his study.

"Sir..bade Nawab Saab is on phone"

Ibrahim closed his eyes in irritation and then he took the phone. Sakeeb left the room.

"Son, how are you? I saw the news... I'm so happy that you chose Sachin's daughter...We are coming tomorrow for the mehendi function...My son is getting married and it should be a national celebration"

Tahir Sheikh was overexcited.

Ibrahim pulled the phone away from his ear after hearing his father's loud voice. Irritation was clearly written all over his face.

"Son? Are you there?"

"I don't want your presence on my special day"

"What? Have you lost your mind? You don't want your family during your marriage?"