Chapter 18: Attack

"I want to meet Nidhi mam..."

Dharmesh said to the PA of Nidhi.

"She has not came for 2 days"

Dharmesh was a bit shocked. Nidhi is very much punctual. She never took any leave before. Dharmesh decided to go to her house.
...........................

A car has stopped in front of Nidhi's house. A girl around of Nidhi's age got down off the car. She is wearing denim skirt and a blue t shirt. She removed her sunglass and walked inside the house. She is very beautiful. She fits perfectly in society's beauty standard. She has fuller lips, a round shaped face with a beautiful pointed nose. Her eyes were hazel green.

Beside all these, she is carrying a persona which no one can ignore. She is the youngest billionaire of this country. She has joined her father's business and within a year she has developed her own business of cosmetics.

She is Prajakta Zindal. 27 year old billionaire. She is proud of Dehradun and Nidhi's childhood friend.

She entered Nidhi's house. Nidhi's mother Bonita came out with a worried face. She got relieved after seeing Prajakta.

"Thank God beta you came...I don't know what to do...she has locked herself for the last 2 days...You know what my husband is the main culprit...I already told him that I will never agree for this marriage..I don't trust these rich men...Also their religion is different...i have warned Nidhi many times but she never listened...."

"Aunty relax...Now I'm here, i will handle everything.. don't worry"

Prajakta said with a soft smile.

She walked upstairs towards Nidhi's room. She knocked at her door few times. Finally Nidhi opened the door. Prajakta got shocked after seeing Nidhi's face. She is literally looking like a ghost.

Prajakta immediately hugged Nidhi but at the same time so much anger bubbled inside her.

She make her sit on the bed. Nidhi's face is looking blank.

"Listen, that asshole never deserved you...are you listening Nidhi? You are insulting yourself by mourning like this...What is her name? Tara right?"

Nidhi looked at Prajakta.

"I don't want to talk about this Praju"

Her voice is filled in tiredness.

"He deserves only weak and pathetic girls....Men are like this..they can never handle a strong headed woman..they always go after weaklings..and you are not one of them...Stop this crying phase...we should go for some shopping...Forget about them and be happy...I want my old Nidhi back...You can't ruin your mood for that asshole Nawab and for that bitch Tara..."

"My Tara is not a bitch"

Nidhi and Prajakta turned their heads and find Dharmesh.

"Who are you?"

Prajakta asked.

"He is an intern of our hospital"

Nidhi said.

Dharmesh looked at Nidhi.

"Please mam..do something...how can you stay like this?"

Nidhi frowned.

"Do something? You are the one who ran like a coward that night.."

Dharmesh lowered his head.

"I know I have done a mistake..I got scared...anyone will get scared after seeing him..have you seen his eyes?"