Chapter 31: I'm All Yours

"Thanks Tara....for giving me a chance"

Tara turned towards Dharmesh.

"It's not confirmed yet..Let him return first"

Tara walked away but Dharmesh followed her.

"He is not kind like you..He is going to insult me again but i don't care.. Whatever you did for me today is enough.."

Tara didn't say anything. She took some files from the laboratory.

"He has made my life a hell...How are you even tolerating him? He is cruel and heartless...and...."

"A Psycho too"

Tara's eyes widened when she heard his voice. She turned her face and find him standing just behind Dharmesh by pressing his gun on the back of his head.

Dharmesh was trembling at this point.

"There is a old coffin here..After killing you today, I'm going to put your body in that coffin and send it to your parents.."

His every words were cold and terrific.

That old fear succumbed her immediately. She looked at him being terrified. The cruelty in his eyes was evident. She is scared of this cruelty. She despise this inhumanity of him.

"Leave us alone"

Ibrahim said to Tara.

Though his eyes were rooted on Dharmesh.

Tara took a deep breath.

"Dharmesh, leave us alone"

Tara said by gulping down her fear. Ibrahim stared at her with a deep frown. He is burning her with his gaze. Tara ignored that gaze with a blank face though her heart is drowning in fear.

"Let him go..."

She said looking at Ibrahim. Her voice is shaking a bit. Surprisingly he put down his gun and within a second Dharmesh flew away.

A complete silence fell in between them. She felt his hard gaze on her but she didn't meet his gaze in fear.

He turned his face and walked out. Tara immediately ran after him.

She came out of the hospital but he has already settled in his car and drove off. Tara stood in pain and fear.

She wiped the sweat off her forehead and headed towards her home.

........,..............

After entering the mansion her legs halted. She can see the living room a mess. The majority of the things are broken and shredded in pieces. From beautiful flowers vases to beautiful show pieces, everything was broken down.

Nabiya came running.

"Mam, his mood is terrible..."

"Where is he?"

Tara asked in fear.

"He is in the pool side.."

Tara reached the pool side. He is swimming.

Tara stood in tension. He is swimming so faster. He is not even taking a break. She walked near the pool and sat on the edge.

"Ibrahim..."

She softly called him.

He didn't stop. He increased his speed.

"We need to talk... please..."

He didn't reply.

"Please Ibrahim..."

Suddenly he stopped.