Chapter 01 - Beginning.

[Chapter Size: 1300 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

The moon shone with a sinister color that night, reflecting the fury and chaos below. Konoha, the Hidden Leaf Village, was ablaze and in destruction, its shadows dancing frantically on the walls while the earth trembled under the furious steps of the Kyuubi. The nine-tailed fox, a titan of hate and power, tore through the village's defenses with each movement, its roars shaking the souls of the bravest.

Houses and shops that once echoed with laughter and life of their inhabitants were now reduced to rubble and ashes, with bodies scattered on the ground. Ninjas and citizens ran desperately, some to save their families, others to join the battle against the beast that threatened to swallow everything they loved.

At the epicenter of the chaos, Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, frantically outlined seals with his hands, his expression a mix of fierce determination and sharp pain after a fierce fight against an unknown with strange abilities.

At that moment, Minato was helped by the Third Hokage, who with his summoning, transformed into a staff, pushed the fox out of the village, while Minato jumped into the air using his Raijin, he summoned Gamabunta who landed on top of the fox to immobilize it.

Enraged, Kyuubi, even on the ground, opened its mouth to generate a bijuu-dama, all the nearby ninjas were frightened by this and when they believed it would be their end, the bijuu disappeared with another technique from Minato, leaving only the giant frog that was on top of her.

Hiruzen immediately looked to the side where another explosion was happening at that moment, with the dark sky becoming clear because of it far from Konoha.

"He sent the bijuu there, let's go!" Hiruzen gave the order and the ambu immediately went there.

At the place where Minato sent the bijuu, it was devastated while Minato looked at his wife and children.

"Are you all okay... how are the babies??" He asked worriedly, next to him was a nursery with 3 babies, 2 girls with red hair and a boy with red hair.

"They're fine, we need to deal with the Kyuubi!" Next to him, Kushina Uzumaki, although weakened by recent childbirth and the loss of her tail beast, remained resilient, looking at the fox in front of them.

"She's coming!" Minato warned with the fox starting to move to face them.

"Damned humans!" Kurama growled and attacked the humans.

But before she could reach them with her claws, Kushina released her adamantine chains wrapping the entire fox and losing it right there, while Kushina created a barrier.

"We need to seal the fox." Kushina said and Minato looked worried.

"The girls..." He looked at the children with Uzumaki characteristics.

"Minato... our daughters, are you sure?" Kushina spoke a little worried, but understanding that this was the best choice, Naruto was born with characteristics of his father, it's possible that he does not have the Uzumaki inheritance from his mother due to the coloring.

"We can split the beast in two, it will be safer for the girls..." Minato spoke a little hesitantly.

"And you will be the sacrifice?!" Kushina whined with that.

"Someone has to be when I invoke the shinigami...." He murmured.

"I can do that!" A new voice emerged within the barrier and a slightly weak woman appeared, it was Biwako Sarutobi, wife of the Third Hokage and a kunoichi of immense power and respect with sealing techniques that could even rival Kushina.

"Mrs. Biwako... You can't be serious..." Minato murmured again.

"Of course I am, boy, you and your wife are young, you are the Hokage of this village, I am an old woman who has already raised her children, I will handle this." She spoke and before Minato could respond, she began to make a great sequence of seals combining various combinations with all 12 existing seals.

As soon as she finished clapping her hands, a shadow emerged behind her, Minato and Kushina could not see it, but they felt the macabre presence of the Shinigami.

"Damned Human! I will destroy you!" Kurama exclaimed, but Kushina kept the chains firmly attached to Kyuubi.

"Minato, Kushina," Biwako called out with a voice that cut through the noise of chaos, "it's time. We must act now, or all will be lost. Bring the children!"

With a sorrowful nod, Minato and Kushina brought the children closer to her. Kushina's tears mixed with sweat and the dust of battle. "I didn't want you two to have the same fate as me..." She murmured.

Biwako started the ritual, quickly making a pact with the Shinigami, taking half of the fox's chakra and placing it in one of the girls, causing the fox to shrink to half its size.

Kurama, furious, launched a claw at the children they wanted to seal with the chains, but Minato was quicker, grabbing them all using his Raijin to teleport them to a nearby kunai, making Kyuubi's claw hit nothing. Biwako, a bit weak, used the power of the Shinigami again and Kyuubi was sealed with the last part in the other girl.

As this happened, something extraordinary occurred. As the second part of Kurama was sent into the girl, a fragment of the Shinigami in their souls within the identity was drawn out, and it entered with Kurama's path. However, this fragment didn't go to the girl, instead, it was attracted to the boy, entering him, his soul filled with it, and the boy's body also forever affected.

No one knew what happened at that moment, but something extremely rare happened in that world, a person was born with alien powers that consumed all the child's chakra capacity, but he did not die because of it.

Biwako finished the seal and the Shinigami took her soul, "Minato, Kushina... take good care of the children."

"Thank you, Biwako-San!"

"Biwako..."

Minato and Kushina were eternally grateful as the elderly woman fell to the ground after her sacrifice, but Minato caught her in a gesture of eternal gratitude.

Kushina's barrier faded and Hiruzen approached, looking at his deceased wife. "I watched everything she did... She sacrificed herself for the future of the village..." He spoke in a melancholic tone.

"Yes, Third Hokage..." was all Minato said, passing the lady's body to the Third Hokage. Meanwhile, Kushina tried to calm the crying babies, especially the girls with seals planted in their bellies and the pain they must have been feeling after that.

That night, under the shadow of destruction, sacrifices were made, and the course of the future was irreversibly altered. A new story was being written, a story marked by sacrifice, love, and the birth of new legends, including that of a boy whose path was now intertwined with the power of a force that no one even knew could exist.

In the hospital the next day, after a series of exams, Kushina received the report on the children.

"Hokage-Sama, Kushina-Sama... we have a problem..." The medic cautiously approached the couple.

"What?! Are the girls having some problem with the seal?!" Kushina got up from Minato's embrace and quickly stood up alarmed.

"It's not the girls... but the boy..." The medic said.

"Naruto? What's wrong with him?" Minato asked.

"It's... so strange to say... but his cells do not possess chakra, we've never seen anything like this. He's the first person to be born without chakra in all the records of history, even civilians have small amounts of chakra in their cells, but Naruto... he has no chakra in his body, I don't even know how he's alive to be honest..." She finished speaking to the shock of both Minato and Kushina.