Chapter 23 - Fight with Lee 02.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha
...

...

Rock Lee looked at Naruto in combat mode and felt excited inside, even though Naruto seemed to have a bad reputation, he could still see the determination in the boy and wouldn't go too hard on him, who didn't seem to hold any disdain for his weakness in taijutsu.

He dragged his feet across the ground, preparing for the initial attack, wanting to test how Naruto would react. He moved quickly and appeared in front of Naruto, who made no move, waiting for him to approach.

"Let's see if he catches this." Lee thought, raising his foot to kick at Naruto's shoulder. He didn't use much force, but the moment he was about to connect, Naruto caught his foot with his hand.

"HM!?" Lee was surprised by Naruto's defensive move, even more stunned when Naruto began to spin his body while still holding onto his ankle, leaving Lee unable to react as he was thrown away.

Lee fell to the ground and rolled several meters before turning his gaze back to Naruto, who was crying, wondering what had just happened. "Is that all you can do?" Naruto spoke for the first time, his voice tinged with disappointment.

"What's happening..." Lee didn't know what to think about it. "No matter... It seems Naruto is much more than they say..." Lee acknowledged and saw that Naruto had expected something better from him, so he decided to fight more seriously.

Lee got up and took position before running towards Naruto at high speed, not holding back anymore, hoping that Naruto would show again what he had just done. He launched a kick at his head, but Naruto stood still until the last moment, moving his head just enough to dodge the kick, leaving Lee even more shocked.

Naruto didn't attack and waited for Lee to strike again, which he did, launching a series of kicks and punches at Naruto. The Hokage's son began to dance amidst the attacks while continuing to use minimal movement to dodge them.

Lee tried to increase the intensity of the attacks, but it didn't seem to make a difference to Naruto, who was moving his neck, shoulder, and just using footwork.

"How... how can Naruto move like this?" Lee wondered, still processing everything happening in front of him.

Naruto remained with a neutral face, calculating all of Lee's moves while remaining untouchable. "You better take off those weights," Naruto commented.

"..." Lee did a backflip and looked at Naruto in silence, nodding his head. He began removing his weights as Naruto had suggested, after all, he wanted to see his limit against Naruto as well.

"You're amazing, Naruto, so you were hiding your strength all this time?" Lee asked after dropping the weights.

"I can't use chakra if that answers your question," Naruto shrugged.

"But your reflexes, I've never seen anything like it. Anyway, let's continue!" Lee spoke and dragged his feet across the ground once more, and Naruto stood still.

Lee wasn't wearing tons on his feet anymore, so he wasn't as fast, but still had hundreds of kilos, which was too much for a child.

He kicked at Naruto, but the latter caught his foot with the palm of his hand and held it. "What?!" Lee expressed surprise.

"You've tried hitting enough, let's see how you deal with defense," Naruto spoke while still holding his foot. Before Lee could react, he was pulled forward before Naruto delivered a punch to his stomach.

Lee flew a few meters back with pain and confusion, quickly recovering, but with his hand on his stomach, he looked for Naruto and found that he had disappeared.