Chapter 21 - Akame's Determination.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere in the land of fire.
...

...

Attention, I am changing the name of the Uchiha girl to Akame.

[Here's her image:]

Naruto walked up to his parents waiting for him.

"Where have you been, my son?" Kushina approached her son, hugging him worriedly, and checking if he was alright.

"I was just thinking and walking around the village." Naruto commented, looking at his mother.

"How did you manage to get past all the ambushes? We were worried and had people looking for you everywhere." Minato approached, narrowing his eyes but then ruffled his son's hair without giving it much thought.

Naruto, for his part, just shrugged, knowing he didn't have much to explain. He moved away from his parents and was greeted by his sisters. "Naruto." Mizu approached with a small joyful smile.

"Hello, sister..." Naruto spoke and felt someone tugging at his clothes, Sora was looking at the ground.

"Naruto..." She said quietly and looked up at him, "Sorry." She said.

Naruto sighed and smiled before hugging her, catching her by surprise. "It's all right." He said as he wrapped his arms around her. Mizu looked surprised to the side, while Kushina and Minato exchanged looks not knowing what had happened, but they smiled seeing their children getting along well after what seemed like a small fight.

"Let's go inside now, your father has to tell the ambushes still looking for Naruto that he has already returned home." Kushina said, and their children nodded, Naruto broke the hug leaving Sora with a small blush and followed his family inside.

They had a peaceful dinner that night, and Naruto returned to his normal routine the next day, his sisters had the day off and went to train with Jiraiya, while Naruto went to train but was approached by Akame, who besides asking where he had been and giving a small excuse, trained with him again.

Naruto did 3,000 push-ups, 3,000 sit-ups, and ran 30 kilometers that afternoon with Akame trying to keep up, but she was still just a shadow of the boy.

Naruto obtained a storage scroll with Akame's help who used her chakra to store some supplies, and Naruto waited for the academy to let out before sneaking out of the village again, and went to where Kimimaro was, eating some things he found around the cave believing Naruto would return.

"Naruto!" He exclaimed when he saw the boy return with some joy.

"Hello, Kimimaro. Here, this scroll has some things for you." Naruto said and handed the scroll to him.

"How do I open it?" Kimimaro raised the question having never used a storage scroll while Naruto scratched his head wondering how he could teach him, since he couldn't use chakra.

"I think you just have to put your chakra into the central seal, you can try." Naruto said.

"Alright... I'll try." He said, opening the scroll and summoning his chakra in his hand as he pressed it against the scroll.

As soon as he did that, a huge puff of smoke appeared and a bunch of cans appeared in front of Kimimaro.

"..." Naruto.

"..." Kimimaro.

"I guess it wasn't supposed to happen like this, but it worked anyway." Naruto scratched his head and said.

Kimimaro wasted no time and used a bone from his hand to open the cans and started eating quickly, as it had been a week since he had a decent meal.

Naruto left the boy to eat and took his time eating, since he was out of the village. Time passed as he reached his 3,000th push-up with a rock on his back and saw Kimimaro with a satisfied face coming up to Naruto curiously.