Chapter 12 - Aftermath 01

[Chapter Size: 2200 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

As everything calmed down after a great fight, Naruto thought about what he should do now.

"Should I go back home? Will they no longer be a problem?" He thought. It seemed that no one from the village could see the flames lighting up the place, and since no one appeared on his detection field, not even the sounds seemed to have passed some kind of barrier made by those men from the village itself.

"Strange, those two I faced had the Sharingan, but there were those masked people who seem like ninjas from Konoha, and for them to do this... Someone high up must have authorized them to do this... but I wonder, is my father also involved in this massacre? After all, he is the Hokage, would he really partake in something like this, in the extermination of an entire clan, even if it involves innocents? I refuse to believe that..." Naruto murmured to himself, still looking at the place where Itachi and that masked man had disappeared, he didn't know how the masked man survived with the cut in his heart that he had made or how that type of fungus appeared on his shoulder when he was sure it was clean.

"Not even my observation Haki can detect that thing... Maybe I'm too weak for it..." Naruto concluded.

"Anyway, let's finish this, half of the clan was exterminated along with all the best ninjas, the Uchiha Jonins, now there's a handful of lower-level ninjas and many children with civilians... If I leave them like this, those men at the barrier will kill them. Anyway, they follow the mind behind whoever acted like this, so at least I'll make that person a little frustrated..." Naruto thought and began walking out of the place where he fought with Itachi, he became light and disappeared. The girl he saved saw all of it from afar, Naruto noticed her, but he couldn't do anything other than ignore her, since the girl saw too much before.

Meanwhile, at the barrier.

"Everything has gone quiet..." Said a Root agent.

"The red giant has disappeared, did he win the fight?" A second commented.

"I don't know... but it's strange that there's no one coming to contact after what happened... did something happen?" Another spoke.

"Let's wait, our orders are to protect the barrier and kill any Uchiha who tries to escape." A fourth concluded.

"Too bad for you, because you will all die here." Naruto appeared beside them in the middle of the trees with his sword already cutting off the first's head before he could react.

With the entire group surprised, Naruto didn't stop moving like a line of light, he went to the second, third, and fourth neck, removing in an instant all the heads of those ninjas.

He continued killing the group for the next team within his Haki field, around the barrier ninjas began to fall without even being able to react, as Naruto removed all their heads for a quick elimination.

"I'm really changing my way of fighting..." Naruto murmured to his current sword, he had broken the old katana on the second Root team he killed and picked up a ninja sword, which he was still not accustomed to.

"Anyway, I need to fight in this style..." He thought, referring to killing the ninjas like a ninja himself by catching them off guard and using his powers of the Pika Pika no Mi, he found the fighting style ironic that was not in his memories, because the vice-admiral fought head-on and did not assassinate his enemies by surprise, but Naruto shrugged it off.

After eliminating all the people, the barrier began to disappear and the flames began to rise to the sky of Konoha, not satisfied with that, Naruto knew that this could only draw the attention of the people behind this massacre and prevent any curious ones to give a chance to eliminate all the other Uchihas.