Chapter 20 - Kimimaru 02.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere in the land of fire.
...

...

On one side of the coast, 8 ninjas with Kiri headbands had landed on the lands of the ancient Uzumaki. They scanned the area and studied the beach floor.

"It seems our little boy is here," one of them spoke with a somber tone.

"Finally, we found that filthy child. To think only one child fled while his clan of abominations that create bones was exterminated, it was quite disgusting. Good thing there's only one of them left," another spoke disdainfully.

"Yes, his trail leads us here; he must be somewhere in this pile of destruction," another said, moving forward.

"Is this my first time here? So this is where the old country of the whirlpools, the Uzumaki clan, was?" another pondered, looking around.

"Yes, my grandfather participated in this war. It was a massacre," one boasted.

"My father also took part; I almost wasn't born because of it. He told me he fell in love with a young Uzumaki woman and wanted to take her to the village. But his captain didn't allow it, so he had his fun with her before killing her," one of them said, making the others laugh.

"Well, let's put the stories aside and focus on the kid's trail; he can't be far. I want to return to the village quickly after eliminating the last Kaguya," the leader spoke, and everyone nodded, moving forward.

"Hey, someone is coming this way!" one of them pointed out.

"You didn't detect him?!" the leader addressed the group's sensor.

"It's strange... I don't sense the chakra of that child..." he said, looking at the boy.

"He's not our target, not with that yellow hair. Who could he be?" another analyzed, seeing Naruto walking towards them calmly.

"Well, it doesn't matter. He's not our real target and seems to be alone. Just eliminate him!" the leader spoke.

"But leader, isn't it strange that our sensor can't sense his presence?" another said, a bit cautiously.

"Look at that boy, he's just a kid," the leader insisted, and one of the 8 stepped out from the group to confront Naruto, drawing a kunai from his waist.

"Hey, kid, what are you doing here?" the man spoke maliciously as he approached Naruto but was also surprised that the boy kept walking towards him and even staring at him calmly.

When the ninja saw his eyes, his instincts went on alert, and he felt he should run away from those eyes as fast as possible. 'What is this?! What is this child?' the man screamed internally.

"Hey? Why have you stopped? Just kill the boy!" one of the ninjas called his attention, and he saw that he had stopped out of the fear he felt.

'What am I doing?! It's just a kid!' He shook his head and continued with his kunai raised to kill the boy.

But without warning, before the ninja could react, the boy, just 10 meters away, shone and disappeared. The next moment, Naruto was beside the ninja with a small sword, while the ninja already had his head separated from his neck as blood spread with him falling to the ground headless.

Naruto landed softly in front of the dead body, and all the ninjas who saw this immediately jumped back. "What was that?!" They screamed.

"This boy, he's a Genkai Kekkei user! But there's no one like that in the land of water, so he must be from somewhere else!" the leader spoke, frowning.