Chapter 19 - Kimimaru 01.

I mentioned that Naruto went south in the last chapter, but it was supposed to be east!

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere in the land of fire.
...

...

In a secluded corner of the Land of Fire, a disturbance was occurring in a hidden area shrouded by an uninhabited and mountainous region. Explosions began to erupt, consuming the area with a yellow light. In the midst of it all, Naruto was unleashing his power in the middle of the forest. He had never strayed so far from Konoha and quickly arrived there using his body of light to travel at the speed of light through the air. He was trying to clear his frustration while destroying everything in front of him. Perhaps he was acting like a brat, but it was still frustrating for him to hear such things from his sister, one of the people he loved most in this life. After blasting the entire area and seeing trees scattered across the area where it had not been disintegrated and seeing holes in the ground, he sighed a bit.

'Maybe I should go back. I don't need this. I'm just acting like a child,' he murmured internally, admitting his childish action, but still a bit hurt.

After that, he kicked the ground and ascended to the sky again, ready to return to the West. But when he reached a certain height, he saw the sea, realizing he was near the east coast of the Land of Fire. Then, Naruto thought about the books he read and the maps he studied. Knowing that his mother and sisters had the Uzumaki appearance, he remembered this clan that had been destroyed a long time ago.

'I'm here... why not take the opportunity and see the place.'

So, he decided to land in that place to see the ancient site where his ancestors lived before being destroyed by the war. Naruto did not take long to cross the ocean until he reached the devastated land, a rather large island, the Land of Whirlpools. He circled through the air and headed towards the devastated city, he landed gently at the entrance and looked at the destroyed gate, dusty, destroyed after dozens of years with the half-destroyed Uzumaki symbol. He sighed looking at that place, according to the reports he read, this clan was attacked for being feared by everyone and strongly believed that the Leaf Village, which should have been its ally at the time, and help them, however, turned its back, something that also made Naruto quite frustrated.

Since, even though it was not in the public books of the village, his mother had a collection of historical books that recounted how the Uzumakis helped the Leaf Village in wars before their destruction and their friendship that was born since the time of the Senju clan. But even so, with the management of the Third Hokage, the village simply turned its back and closed its eyes while everyone was massacred, Naruto looked angrily at that while thinking about it.

He decided to enter the place and began to walk through it. The remnants of the ancient village and its culture were everywhere, but the devastation was huge. And what made him angrier was the negative energy that had accumulated in the place, he could even feel the ghosts of the past of this land begging for help and mercy while all kinds of war crimes happened there and then they were killed, even begging. Bones of adults and even children were scattered all over the place.

'This world is really weird, it's so much worse than the other world... But those who did this were not pirates, but rather large organizations of this world like the villages, and there is no force that fought for injustice.' Naruto thought quite frustrated.

He didn't even know he was having the same thoughts as Itachi, who no longer wanted wars and knew their horrors, however, Naruto didn't think like Itachi, he abhorred Itachi's action, he would never choose to sacrifice one group for the good of another while there are innocent people there. He knows that people die in wars, that was something common, but massacring an entire group was not what Naruto believed to be right.