Chapter 07 - Naruto vs Obito 01.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

In a corner of the village, a silent war painted the night with blood. The streets, usually calm and secure, were immersed in chaos and violence with bodies falling all the time. At the heart of this devastation stood two figures: Itachi Uchiha, who was quickly killing Uchiha ninjas and civilians alike, regardless of age or gender. Another figure participating in this massacre was a masked man proclaiming himself Uchiha Madara, who had joined forces with Itachi for the night. United by a dark purpose, they methodically advanced through the area, leaving a trail of death and despair.

Members of the Uchiha clan, known for their strength and abilities in the Sharingan, fell one after another, unable to stop the overwhelming force of their adversaries. Bodies of ninjas and civilians lay scattered, some trying to protect their loved ones until their last breath, others caught off guard in their nightly routine. The cries of children and the screams of agony cut through the night.

In the sky, Naruto flew at high speed toward that area, surprised to see people running with children from that place. However, they were being killed by hidden ninjas in the trees, creating a barrier to ensure no one left alive.

"What's happening in your village, Dad? Did you know about this?" Naruto couldn't help but murmur, seeing a woman and her child being attacked. His body transformed into light, and he rapidly descended on the ninja who was attacking the mother and child. Naruto appeared and quickly cut the man's throat, who reminded him of an Anbu that worked with his father, but he didn't recognize him.

"Ahhh!!!" The woman screamed and quickly hugged her child as soon as she saw Naruto and a headless ninja falling near them.

"..." Naruto had covered his head with a coat, and despite his size giving him away, he managed to hide his blonde hair. He didn't say anything to the woman and turned his attention to the trees, where there were 6 more Anbu ninjas in that area.

"Hm?! Who is he?"

"How did we not see him coming?"

"It doesn't matter now; we have to eliminate him!"

The Root ninjas quickly jumped from the trees towards Naruto. Seeing 6 of them in the air, Naruto transformed his body into light, appearing in front of the first one before he could react.

"What?!" Before he could do anything, his head was cut off by Naruto's sword.

"!!" The other ninjas looked alarmed, still in the air, but Naruto didn't stop there. He turned into light and started running in the air towards the second, third, and fourth.

"How can he be so fast?"

"He killed 4 of us in the blink of an eye?!" The other two ninjas exclaimed in surprise inside their masks.

"6 actually..." Naruto appeared behind them with a flash and separated their heads from their bodies before they could use a Substitution Jutsu.

Naruto turned to the frightened woman on the ground while the boy trembled, looking at Naruto. "You should leave here, find a safe place and stay there, and... Don't trust even the village's ninjas." Naruto commented, looking at the bodies one last time and heading towards the Uchiha clan complex using Geppo, leaving the mother and son stunned behind.

Among the corridors and courtyards of the clan complex, the man who introduced himself as Madara moved with fierce determination, leaving a trail of death and destruction in his wake.

"Protect the children!" A Jonin shouted to 3 other ninjas as Madara stood in front of the group.

A group of Uchiha children had been cornered, looking at the masked man with fear and terror. A group of ninjas saw this and stood between the attacking man and the children. The Jonin who told the others activated his Sharingan and advanced against the mysterious ninja.