Chapter 04 - Secrets 01.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

Naruto was flying through the sky over Konoha peacefully while looking at the village below him.

"It's the first time I use this technique, but even though it's not as good as I imagined, being able to execute it is already fantastic." Naruto murmured, only having the high-altitude wind as a response to his thoughts.

"Let's leave the village today and see the surroundings of the place," Naruto spoke calmly before starting to step forcefully on the air and move away from the village. He passed through the barrier that his mother and many fuinjutsu specialists in the security department were watching over the village without worry. He was an anomaly that not even detection barriers could detect.

He quickly moved away from the place without anyone being able to imagine that Naruto was flying on his own. He reached a mountain near Konoha.

[Author here: That mountain where Nagato hid when he attacked the village in the original.]

Naruto landed behind the mountain, "This body is strong, but I still have a lot to grow..." he said to himself, looking at his hands. He was not a soul from another world, but a boy with a body powerful enough to perform techniques from another world according to his memories, from this world, where he was a powerful vice admiral of an organization that defended the seas from piracy and criminals.

This person in this world was not a good Samaritan, but leaned more towards the side of justice than raiding villages and killing innocent people. So he chose the side of the navy, mastered all techniques, developed all haki, and ate a powerful logia that was meant for his colleague, Kizaru. But his better performance earned him the fruit, and he had everything to have a bright future. That was until the world government asked him to go to a country called Ohara, and they simply ordered him to execute a destruction order on the spot, something he disagreed with and just didn't do.

He decided to leave the navy and join the revolutionaries after that. The world government put a bounty on his head. On his way to find a new organization, he had to fight against CP0 and a powerful organization called the Holy Knights, which he didn't even know existed, and this group was led by one of the five elders. He ended up dead against such formidable forces.

Naruto was always influenced by these memories. He always seemed calmer and more serious than a boy his age. He had so many powers in his body, something like 4 Kekkei Genkai if Naruto were to count everything he possesses, like his observation haki, armament haki, conqueror's haki, his fruit, and his powerful body that allows him to execute techniques that no one else in this world can. He may not have chakra like everyone in this world, but he never cared about that. Naruto could tell his parents about his hidden powers, but he believed it would be better not to. If people already treated him this way for not having chakra, imagine for him possessing alien powers.

"I don't want to be a lab rat," he said to himself. He knew he was not even a shadow of that vice admiral from those memories because he never trained for it, always staying calmer without showing much. But now with his sisters going to the academy, maybe he should train outside the village and get used to his magic.

Naruto started walking towards a corner when he felt something with his observation haki, "Why would you be here..." he thought, still not knowing what that person was doing so far from the village like him, and the distance from his location was a bit far for him to know what was happening on that side.

"There's nothing to do, let's see what's happening..." He thought and quickly jumped into the air, heading in that direction.

In the shadows of a forest near Konoha, an intense battle was unfolding. Itachi Uchiha and Shisui Uchiha, two of the most talented ninjas of their generation from the village, were facing Mukai Kohinata, a traitor who possessed the fearsome Byakugan in one eye. Despite their youth and exceptional abilities, Itachi and Shisui were struggling against Mukai's power and experience.