Chapter 14 - Rock Lee.

[Chapter Size: 1600 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

Naruto woke up calmly, he got up and went to the kitchen where his mother was preparing breakfast for him and his sisters, his father's chair was empty, indicating that he had left early to check on the Uchiha's commotion.

Naruto sat at the table next to his sisters and began to eat while Kushina placed omelette on each of her children's plates.

"Hello Naruto," she said, serving him food.

"Good morning, mom," he greeted as he ate.

"I want you to accompany me to the academy with the girls, today I'd like you to stay with an acquaintance," she mentioned, not wanting to leave him alone after what happened in the village yesterday.

Naruto nodded without choice and continued his meal. After getting ready, he, his sisters, and his mother went to school. Many parents showed up bringing their children too after the incident, but there were no Uchihas at the location.

After dropping his sisters at school, Kushina accompanied Naruto until they found Kakashi in civilian clothes at that moment, "Kakashi-kun. Please take care of my son," she said, and Kakashi nodded looking at Naruto, but did not comment further.

"Follow me, Naruto," he said, and Naruto followed him.

They left the urban area, and Kakashi took him to a village training area, where there was a peculiar man dressed in green whom Naruto was already familiar with - Guy. There was another boy next to him, older than Naruto by maybe a year or two, he was training with Guy. Despite his different hairstyle, he certainly bore some resemblance to the older man.

"Naruto, I'm leaving you with Guy. He will be with you and his student," Kakashi announced.

Naruto looked at him. "I thought you would stay with me... I don't understand," Naruto asked, confused.

"I have other matters to attend to from your father, don't worry. Guy will keep you company," Kakashi spoke and disappeared.

"Naruto! Come here, young man!" Guy saw Kakashi leaving and greeted Naruto, calling him to introduce his new student.

Kakashi went straight to the Hokage's office, "Leave your son with Guy, Hokage-Sama," Kakashi announced, and Minato nodded next to Minato.

They would soon start a meeting to see what happened yesterday, knowing that Itachi acted on the orders of the elders and that Danzo was involved in the clan massacre with his Root. Minato took steps to put his children under protection, as he did not know what could happen in the meeting and feared that his children might be targeted in a conflict arising from this place. There were several ambushes at the ninja academy, and Naruto was with Guy, who would protect him if needed.

"They are coming..." Jiraiya spoke, and the elders were approaching as they would clarify what happened and decide what to do with the Uchihas, who would not be pleased to be targeted by their own village. Kushina was also in the building for a potential conflict with a team of fuinjutsu users.

Meanwhile, Naruto was introduced to the boy by Guy.

"Lee! Meet the Hokage's son, Naruto!" Guy said with a bright smile.

"It's you! The famous Naruto who can't use Chakra!" Lee seemed excited, and Naruto felt no malice in his tone.

"I guess so... You are Lee?" Naruto scratched his head at the warm greeting.

"That's right, I'm Rock Lee, the future greatest Taijutsu specialist in the world!" He exclaimed with a smile.

"That's it, Lee! The power of youth runs through your veins!" Guy spoke on the side with a thumbs up.