Chapter 24 - Looking for Tsunade 01.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha
...

...

Naruto sat in a chair made of bones and looked at the young man in front of him.

"So we're not going to train?" Kimimaro spoke timidly.

"No," Naruto replied.

"I don't think it's serious." He murmured.

"But it is, you should know that better than me. You need treatment," Naruto commented.

"..." He couldn't refute Naruto, even though Kimimaro was older than Naruto, Naruto was the leader here.

"So what are we going to do...?" He asked.

Naruto looked for a moment and said, "I'll find a solution, don't worry." Naruto just threw out those words, and Kimimaro nodded, after all, Naruto always knew what to do.

He stayed with his little friend that day until he decided to return to Konoha. Using his speed in the air, he quickly arrived in the middle of the Leaf Village before going home, he waited for his parents to come, still with Sora being punished for what she did to her classmate and the girl still being quite stubborn about it.

"Dad," Naruto suddenly called the attention of the Hokage in the middle of dinner.

"Yes, Naruto?" Minato looked at his son, surprised.

"I was reading some medical books, can you tell me who the best doctors we have in Konoha are?" Naruto asked innocently.

"Well, I think your mother can answer that better than me," Minato smiled, looking at Kushina, Sora, and Mizu who looked curiously at their mother with Naruto's question.

"Well... there are many famous medical ninjutsu users in Konoha, after all, Tsunade implemented it and Konoha was the first village to have this style of system in combat teams," she said, smiling at her son.

Before she could name names, Naruto was surprised by the name Tsunade, which he didn't know. "Who is Tsunade, mom?" He asked.

"She would certainly be at the top of the list I was going to talk about, she is the last of the Senju clan, one of the founding clans of the village and of the first Hokage, they are known as we, the Uzumakis, with a great amount of chakra and greater life force than all the other clans, Tsunade took advantage of this and delved into medicine with her chakra control, if I were to say who was the greatest doctor in the world, it would definitely be her," Kushina spoke.

"Really, if I wanted to find her, where could I do that?" Naruto asked, opening a rare smile, which caught Kushina by surprise with her son so excited about it.

Kushina looked at her husband, before sighing and turning back to Naruto. "Sorry, Naruto. Tsunade had some problems and she left the village to travel through the country of fire, she is considered a retired doctor, despite her immense talent," Kushina murmured.

"I see... I guess you don't need to say anyone else, mom," Naruto murmured, but still with a lot of interest in the famous doctor.

"Why are you interested in medicine, son?" Minato asked, looking at Naruto and his sudden strange behavior towards the topic.

"I wanted to see some things, heard that you don't need chakra to learn medicine," Naruto said to give a plausible excuse and his sisters looked at him surprised while eating.

"Well... that's true, if you want to become a doctor, I will support you, won't I, Minato?" Kushina said, rubbing Naruto's head and Minato nodded with a smile.