Chapter 27 - Looking for Tsunade 04.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha
...

...

Naruto kept heading towards the city further east from where the capital was, and it didn't take him long to arrive. In fact, from what he knew, it was quite obvious that Tsunade would come here; after all, this city's main economic activity was adult entertainment.

He landed atop a building and looked around calmly. It didn't take him long to finally spot someone with a strong presence in a certain part of the city - a bar.

Tsunade was nursing yet another hangover, her head sprawled on the table with a bottle still in her hand, murmuring something. "Shizune..." She uttered incomprehensible words.

"Tsunade-Sama... You shouldn't drink so much..." Shizune scolded her.

"Just a little more..." Tsunade continued to murmur on the table, and Shizune grew more concerned as the pig on her lap made a noise.

This continued until Tsunade lifted her head again, bringing the bottle to her mouth. But she cracked her eyes open slightly when she noticed someone in front of her - a kid with a horrible mask.

"Who are you, brat...?" She asked with a drunken tone, and Shizune was also surprised by this child appearing so quickly that she didn't even notice his presence.

Naruto stared at Tsunade for a moment, assessing her, clearly disappointed with what he was seeing. "Are you Tsunade Senju?" He asked from behind his mask.

"Hm? You know me, brat?" Tsunade asked, opening her eyes a bit wider, while Shizune seemed a bit worried.

"Yes, I'm after you. You owe money..." Naruto spoke calmly, as that was how he found her after all.

"What... They're sending kids now... These guys have no shame." Tsunade muttered, since Naruto didn't even have a strong chakra aura, so to her, he was just an ordinary kid, unaware that if she knew he was a living being without chakra, she would be shocked.

So she simply complained about the loan sharks sending a kid when she always avoids everyone who tries to catch her.

Meanwhile, Naruto was still debating internally whether he should try to trust this woman who seemed to have hit rock bottom. But he had gone through so much just to find her, could he simply give up the idea?

"Pay the debts," Naruto began to take this approach.

"Hey, brat, tell your boss I won't pay anything." Tsunade complained and went back to drinking.

"No more drinks," Naruto said.

"Hm?" Tsunade saw that her bottle had disappeared and didn't even get a chance to drink, as it was already in Naruto's hand at this point.

"This brat, how did he do that?" Tsunade couldn't help but raise an eyebrow to Naruto at this moment.

"Pay the debt," Naruto repeated.

"Give me back that bottle!" Tsunade was a little irritated. She quickly moved her hand towards the bottle in Naruto's hand, but he evaded her grasp, causing Tsunade to only grab empty air.

"Madam Tsunade..." Shizune was lost on the side, watching Tsunade being robbed and trolled by a child wearing a strange mask.

"..." Naruto remained silent as the bottle was held up.

Tsunade fell silent with some veins on her forehead, then she made a new move again, trying to grab the bottle once more, but once again Naruto was quicker, moving the bottle to the side, and Tsunade once again grabbed empty air.