Chapter 06 - Night of the Uchiha Massacre.

[Chapter Size: 1600 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

As the months changed in Konoha, bringing with them the dance of the leaves and the whisper of the wind, Naruto dedicated himself to solitary training deep in the forest. Itachi had appeared a few times and they fought together, Itachi still trying to understand all of Naruto's abilities, their fights always ended in a draw without a winner, both Naruto and Itachi didn't seem very enthusiastic about taking the fight seriously, but both always left satisfied.

Minato, Kushina, Mizu, and Sora had no idea how Naruto spent his time in a training that would shock them, but he knew very well how to disguise his activities. And he was sure that he could have this time because his parents' work was very rigorous for them to leave at any moment.

On most days, Itachi didn't show up and Naruto trained both his observation and armament haki, greatly improving his strength. Months passed and nothing unusual happened.

Naruto had his training routine and spent time with his family, Itachi started acting strange and became increasingly absent, only appearing every few weeks. But Naruto didn't seem to care much.

While he was reading a book, his mother appeared in the room one night. "Naruto, let's eat out today, get ready!" She said enthusiastically and looked a little at her son who was shirtless in the room. "Hm? You have so many muscles at this age? That's strange, I swore you didn't seem to have such a build before, I swear if it were anyone else, I'd say they were training, Dattabane. Hahaha!" She laughed at the end and left the room.

The Namikaze family headed to their favorite ramen restaurant, Ichiraku Ramen, which always brought back happy and relaxed memories. They chatted animatedly along the way, with Mizu and Sora sharing stories from the academy, while Minato and Kushina listened with pride and affection.

Seated around the table in the cozy restaurant, the family enjoyed a delicious meal, laughing and talking. Naruto participated in the conversation, but his mind occasionally drifted to his trainings in the forest, pondering how to improve his strange skills.

Kakashi and Jiraya also joined them, Guy also entered the restaurant and they ended up joining, as the Hokage's family was there that night, the place quickly filled up attracting attention as always when the Namikaze family was there.

Naruto loved being with his family, but always felt he didn't belong there, as the main focus of the conversations were his sisters, he was always excluded, and it was almost always his mother who talked to him occasionally, otherwise no one really asked him things.

Naruto didn't show it, but he was still a child and this left a certain bitter taste in his mouth, but he couldn't say he had powers that didn't belong to this world, so he would have to be content with silence.

"So, how was training and the academy today, Mizu and Sora?" asked Jiraya, looking at Naruto's sisters, his current pupils.

"We're learning new jutsus that you passed on! It's very challenging, but fun, we're already learning the chakra control techniques that Iruka Sensei taught at the academy!" Mizu replied with a bright smile.

Sora added, proudly: "I'm trying to master some new moves today!"

Kushina, turning to Naruto with a loving smile, said: "And you, Naruto? How was your day?"

Naruto, feeling a bit out of place in the conversation, replied calmly: "Ah, I spent the day reading. You know, I love learning new things."

"It's impressive how dedicated you are to your studies, Naruto," commented Minato.