Chapter 17 - Uchiha Girl 02.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

After Naruto turned down the girl, she didn't seem to understand Naruto's words, because she followed him around all day.

Naruto spent a few more hours at the lake and finally decided to take a walk around the village, his new shadow following right behind, making Naruto sigh.

"What are you doing, I said I'm not taking on apprentices..." Naruto commented, looking at her.

The girl just gave a shy smile and said, "But I still want to learn from you, make me as strong as you!" She insisted.

"I am different, nothing I can do, I can teach to others." Naruto remarked, knowing he was unique and special, even if it had to cost him his chakra capacity.

"You can teach me, yes! I might not be able to do those lightning moves like you, but I'm sure I will become stronger with you teaching me, much more than I would learn in the academy." She said.

"I'll think about it..." Naruto remarked and continued on his way while glancing back. "Why are you still following me?"

"Well... Can we be friends? I'd like to get to know you better!" She said.

"Whatever..." Naruto remarked.

He continued on his way while the girl quickly caught up to walk alongside him, and they reached the village.

Naruto was recognized by the inhabitants, while the girl was by his side, and he went to his favorite restaurant, Ramen Ichiraku.

He entered with the Uchiha girl following him, since he couldn't do anything about it. Ayame saw Naruto enter and immediately greeted him. "Hello, Naruto! Good to see you today! And you brought a friend?" She asked, curious.

Teuchi appeared behind the kitchen curtain. "Naruto! Good to see you, young man. Come, sit down, we'll prepare something for you to eat!" He also greeted Naruto with a smile.

They sat down, and Teuchi brought Naruto's favorite while the Uchiha girl also ordered something.

Naruto looked at her for a while as she ate, and she noticed, looking back. "What's up?" She raised an eyebrow.

"What's your name again? I never asked." Naruto commented, scratching his head.

"It's Akame Uchiha." She said with a dissatisfied tone.

"I see, are you in my sisters' class?" Naruto ended up starting a conversation with his shadow.

"No, I'm in class C at the academy." She said.

"I see..." Naruto said and went back to eating.

"Aren't you interested in joining the academy?" She asked.

"There's nothing they can teach me..." Naruto shrugged while slurping his noodles, he had no chakra, so it was useless for him.

"How could you do all that that night?" She asked, curious.

"I was born this way and I'd prefer if you didn't mention these things in the village." Naruto said, although he was sure people wouldn't believe the girl's words about his powers, he also didn't want the headache.

"Can I really not be like that?" She asked about Naruto's abilities.

"No. It's impossible for anyone in this world." He said.

"So you are quite special and not what they say around the village!" She mentioned.

"If you want to put it that way, then yes." Naruto commented.