Chapter 26 - Looking for Tsunade 03.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha
...

...

Naruto continued moving above the city, he saw the grand Japanese castle of the Daimyō, but that wasn't his destination, as he headed towards another part of the city.

In a mansion as large as the Daimyō's, a somewhat chubby noble was in a room eating some food and drinking his afternoon coffee while a servant served him.

As soon as the servant left, he was alone in the place, but a shadow emerged from the window, and it broke with Naruto appearing from the debris.

"What? Who are you and how dare you enter here!?" The man looked frightened after screaming and demanded from that little intruder, he turned towards the door. "Guards, there's a murderer here to kill me!" the man spoke in an arrogant tone, while Naruto remained still.

The door opened and two kunoichi with their faces covered with a half-mask looked at Naruto before each drawing an apple.

"Take this!" She shouted and threw it with the club at Naruto, but he stayed still while using his hand to stop it, what happened next, since Naruto at this moment was still and holding the club effortlessly.

"Leave him to me!" while one of the kunoichis was dazed, her partner decided to act, striking Naruto from the side, but Naruto was too fast in pulling the club towards himself and repelling the enemy weapon while not stopping there, striking the two women, who flew against the wall falling unconscious.

Naruto looked satisfied and turned his attention to the fat man, who now looked at him with fear. "Wait!! What do you want? You came to kill me?!" He yelled still frightened now, much different from before.

"You owe money to the casino, you're coming with me." Naruto simply spoke while approaching the man, but guards began to enter and approach the room, but Naruto released his haki while the whole mansion fell unconscious, including the noble himself.

"With you, two have been..." Naruto murmured, grabbing the man by the feet, as he started to jump out of the window again and flew through the sky with the man's body swinging behind him.

Once again, the casino window was broken next to the one Naruto destroyed with the gangster, surprising the man once more.

"This guy... he's breaking my casino..." The man complained, but could do nothing.

Naruto then headed towards the place where the last debtor was, the ninja who was on vacation, but ran out of money, asking for more money from the loan shark as soon as his ran out, and ended up not returning it for many weeks.

This would be another challenge to find, due to his constantly changing location. He began to go after the restaurants, while showing the photo of the person the loan shark had given him.

He searched until finally someone saw him in a brothel, since he was causing some kind of trouble and many were afraid to deal with a chuunin from the leaf.

Naruto calmly entered the place while. He saw in a corner with two women in his arms and several bottles of alcohol on his table and on the ground empty.

"You see, I'm a great ninja, the Hokage himself trusts his life in me!" The man dressed in regular clothes declared while showing off to the women, who laughed at the man finding it incredible.

Naruto sighed and looked at the people in the bar, clearly cautious of the ninja and he decided to approach then.

The man laughing, suddenly noticed the approaching masked dwarf. "Hm? A child?" He murmured looking at Naruto calmly and then opened a smile. "Look, as I have many fans, even the children of this city come to see me, right boy?" He said with satisfaction.