Chapter 08 - Naruto vs Obito 02.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!*

The explosion lit up the entire area, but Naruto knew that the ninjas he had killed before had placed some kind of barriers to conceal everything happening inside the Uchiha complex, so Naruto had no faith that some ninjas would show up amidst the chaos he caused.

"Bastard..." The masked man placed his hand on his chest with a hole in it as he bled.

"You are really sick... Killing young children, claiming this world is an illusion..." Naruto murmured as the children ran away from the explosion he caused, and he noticed the girl with the Sharingan paralyzed with fear.

Without waiting for a response from the masked man, Naruto appeared like a light in front of the girl, picked her up before she could react, and took her to the other children who were still distant, some Uchiha ninjas, although they were no longer Jonins, because it seems most had died, appeared and Naruto took the girl to them.

"You, take care of the child. Be careful with the Konoha ninjas outside the complex, if I were you, I would avoid them." Naruto appeared with a flash and said these words, the ninjas were alerted in a fighting stance, but Naruto just threw the child to them and returned his gaze to his opponent.

"You... What are these abilities of yours..." The masked man still placed his hand on his chest in pain, after all, the strike hit his flesh on the left side, where there was no wooden body.

"It doesn't matter, you have your secrets and I have mine, but in the end, we will just kill each other... You with your sick ideology and ideal and I will fight for justice!" Naruto spoke although he was just a child, he had some ideas from the memories of the other world.

"Justice..." The man murmured, but he just started laughing right after. "Another illusion, it doesn't matter, in the end, you will fall and I will continue with the massacre of this cursed clan."

"Tsk, so much nonsense." These were Naruto's last words before he advanced on the enemy while his sword tried to cut the masked man's neck.

'What a strange ability... he can simply make his body disappear from this world that even my Haki felt him simply disappearing and this ability that resembles a Logia is quite troublesome, but he can materialize a few times, especially when he is going to attack in the physical world, so I have to be faster.'

Chains flew towards Naruto as they were bypassing the masked man, with him using Geppo and Soru to escape, while the chains pursued him in the air.

"Impressive," The masked man, ignoring the pain in his chest, went back to attack Naruto with everything, but he was still quite surprised by the strange abilities of what seemed to be a child by his voice and size. "You have intriguing abilities, boy. But in the end, you will fall."

The battle continued, with Naruto adapting and exploring different tactics while the masked man used his Kamui to try and surprise Naruto with his abilities, but Naruto never let himself be hit with his attacks. He used his agility to keep moving constantly, trying to find an opening when the masked man materialized.

At one moment, the masked man activated his Kamui, and his eye distorted space with a spiral, and giant ninja stars began to emerge going towards Naruto in the air while he fell, using his body of light to move and escape the attacks, everyone saw just a yellow line running between the attacks, when Obito aimed at the children and ninjas at a distance, Naruto had no choice but to go to them and start cutting those colossal ninja stars with his sword wrapped in Haki.