Chapter 11 - Naruto vs Itachi 03.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

In a more secluded corner of the Uchiha clan complex, a group of survivors watched the battle with wide and nervous eyes as many trembled in fear. Hidden in the shadows, Chunin and Genin formed the last line of defense around civilians and young clan members, all gathered in search of safety amidst the chaos. The atmosphere was tense, mixing fear with a hint of hope, as they looked towards the distant explosions that lit up the night sky.

"Who could be fighting like that?" asked one of the Chunin, trying to see with his sharingan beyond the smoke and flames consuming parts of the complex in the middle of the night.

"I don't know, but whoever it is, they're giving us a chance to survive," replied a Genin, his face marked with the exhaustion of the hours of terror they had lived through.

"Will we be okay? Why hasn't anyone from the village shown up? Where are all the ninjas while there are explosions and chaos happening in the middle of the complex?" said a Chunin girl, also looking towards the explosions.

"And who was that person who saved us, they seemed almost like a child with that height," said another.

Meanwhile, among the civilians and children, a girl with her sharingan activated was staring at the fight with wide eyes. She had activated her sharingan after her sister was killed in front of her while fighting against that masked man. When she joined the other children, she thought she would die there with so much anger for being powerless while her family and acquaintances all died in front of her. But then, that person saved her, and that same person was fighting in the distance while she was there just watching everything happen from afar.

With some determination, the girl didn't want to just stand there and took the initiative to stand up in front of all the children and ran out of the group.

"Hey, Girl!" A Chunin saw her and yelled at her.

"Akame!" An acquaintance shouted, but the girl ignored him and continued running.

"What should we do?" said a Genin.

"Let her go, we can't risk the others because of someone reckless," commanded the Chunin while guarding over 60 civilian members and children of the Uchiha clan.

*BOOOOOMMM!!!* The girl ran through the streets ablaze and debris until an explosion of light happened at a certain distance. She could see Naruto pointing his finger and was quite surprised to see a blond boy of her age being the one who fought to protect her before, since he wore identical clothes except for his headband. She saw in the other smoke, Itachi emerging with a red aura.

Naruto had prepared his sword and launched three slashes towards Itachi, causing three massive explosions to shake the entire Uchiha complex. Then Itachi still emerged unscathed from the explosions, and Akame wondered what that was, while Itachi's Susanoo became complete. She was even more shocked when the Susanoo hit the boy with that red sword, generating a huge impact that she had to shield herself from while everything shook. She saw the boy emerge from the smoke unscathed while using his own sword to defend against Susanoo's sword.

As soon as the Susanoo appeared, the root ninjas immediately recognized this ability as they ran through the complex looking for survivors. "That... is like Shisui!" one of them said as they leaped between houses, recalling the fight against Shisui as he released a giant green to fight against Danzo and others.

"What should we do?!" said another, seeing the giant standing out throughout the complex since it was the largest thing there.

"Let's hope it's Itachi or that masked one. We need to hold the barrier so the giant isn't seen from the other side," said another as they continued walking and another went back to the barrier to pass the orders to the root members.