Chapter 16 - Uchiha Girl 01.

[Chapter Size: 1600 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

Several days had passed since the chaos that occurred in Konoha. The news that Danzou had escaped seemed very concerning to Naruto's father. Since Danzou had extensive knowledge of the village's secrets, and it seemed that his alliance with Orochimaru was a major problem and uncertainty for the village.

Naruto's mother seemed to be swamped with work, changing all the barriers of the islands while they hunted down remnants of the Root. Jiraiya would go after Danzou, but there was another more urgent issue: who was the ninja who had saved half of the Uchihas and killed all of the Root? Whether a hero or a villain, one thing was certain: he was a potential spy and threat to the village until his real identity was discovered, because a small man who moves like light is at least at a Kage level or close to it.

Meanwhile, the elders had to lose their positions due to their involvement with the Uchihas. Minato finally managed to rid himself of those fools who always seemed to want to be in power in the village and above the Hokage. Of course, he didn't want something like this, but no one cared about his demands.

The Uchihas learned the truth about what happened and wanted the heads of the remaining elders, but in the end, they saw that it was due to their bloodlust that they were brought to the point of being massacred, and it was pointless to take revenge on the village now, even though they still harbored resentments. Of course, the real event was not disclosed to the rest of the village, and everyone thought that Itachi and even Danzou had joined forces to exterminate the clan, with both escaping.

In the end, the Uchihas moved closer to the center of the village after Minato demanded they occupy an empty plot to leave the place where the massacre occurred. The police force had to be filled with other clans, and the Uchihas were left out for a while, since, besides having only chuunins and genins as ninjas, they needed a license.

Naruto knew all of this and just thought about it a little before letting it go. He had nothing to do with it and couldn't do anything about these events. The only thing he did was try to save a people being massacred. He escaped from his Anbu in the Namikaze residence and continued walking around the place. People sometimes noticed him, even having other more shocking matters to talk about besides looking at the Hokage's disabled son, they still maintained a look of disdain, since until recently, Naruto was treated this way.

However, he felt something strange; he was being followed from a certain distance. "Who is this, I don't know..." Naruto murmured as he continued walking.

He kept walking and left the center of the village with the pursuer still on his tail. He ended up going to a place he had been the last day without caring about the person. At this location, Naruto found Rock Lee training.

"Lee..." Naruto announced his presence.

"Naruto!" Lee exclaimed, seeing Naruto as he prepared to do push-ups.

"Why are you here? I didn't think I would find you here since you are still in the academy." Naruto said, since at this time, his sisters were in their classes.

"Yes, but I skipped. The classes we have today, I usually skip to train with Guy-sensei's training," he said, scratching his head.

"I see... So why don't we train together, I can help you," Naruto commented, ignoring the pursuer at a certain distance looking at him intensely without knowing that Naruto had already identified him.

"That's great! We can show our power of youth to Guy-sensei!" Lee said cheerfully.

They started the training with push-ups, Naruto had done 800 by the time Lee completed his 200.