Chapter 18 - Birthday Party.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

The days continued to pass, and Naruto kept training every day while his sisters were in class. Still avoiding the Anbu who were watching his house, he met with the Uchiha girl every day at the training field they used. Naruto wasn't worried about being discovered, as he had observation haki to always monitor the area.

He just did the physical training, while Akame accompanied him, pushing his body to its limit every day. While Naruto trained, he was also trying to push his own limits, even though he was already superhuman. They continued on this journey for a week, with her getting quite battered each day that passed, but Naruto noticed her determination and saw that the girl was getting stronger with the results.

"I will have to go back to class tomorrow..." She mentioned to Naruto after training, it seems they no longer had a deadline for her to rest, and she should return to activities like most of her clan.

"I understand. If you want to continue training, you can try the same amount of exercises in your clan." Naruto nodded, knowing they would no longer talk as often, however, she could continue the training.

She said goodbye and said she would see him when she could, as soon as she left Naruto went back home, thinking that his routine would just be him again, he went back out of the village to train outside, where it was safer and far from being discovered.

Days went by, weeks, and soon months began to fly by in Konoha, and finally, the day came when Naruto was turning 7 years old on October 10th. His parents quickly organized a birthday party for Naruto and his sisters. Most of the classmates of Mizu and Soru from the major clans were all invited. His mother seemed to really put effort into her children's birthday, preparing a decorative house with a cake she made herself.

The day finally arrived, and Naruto found himself in the midst of a bunch of strangers, as he didn't have many friends besides those he knew like Rock Lee and Akame. Naruto didn't seem very excited about the birthday, but he ended up participating along with his sisters. They were walking around the place talking to everyone, while the adults congratulated them, as everyone wanted to meet the jinchuurikis and the prodigy daughters of the Fourth Hokage. Naruto wasn't sought after much, only someone would come up to wish him well, but they did it more out of politeness than sincerity.

He ended up going to a corner while drinking something he had picked up from the table, he noticed many children he had never seen in his life, where his sisters had met them at the academy. Many of them pointed at Naruto, some even openly asking if he was the boy who had no chakra and was the son of the Hokage, which made his mother uncomfortable when she passed by and heard these things. Not that Naruto cared much about it, he liked his quiet life and wouldn't trade it for the hectic life of his sisters to prove some things

Naruto was at peace in that place, however, it was interrupted when he saw a girl approaching him, one he knew well and was surprised by her presence, "You're here?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," she replied, "they said the Fourth Hokage was throwing a party for his children in the clan, so I came. Since I could be here. I don't know the sisters, but I know you. Do I look pretty?" She asked while showing off her dark dress with the clan symbol.

"You are very showy for an Uchiha..." Naruto commented and said no more, leaving the girl pouting.

She grabbed the same drink as him and stood by his side. "I'm getting stronger and stronger... I'm already the best student in my class." She said with a certain pride.

"That's good..." Naruto shrugged. Akame, not satisfied with Naruto's indifference as always, took a sweet from the table and went over to him to give him half.