Chapter 29 - Healing Kimimaro 01.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha
...

...

Upon arriving at the place where Kimimaro lived, Tsunade was met with the sight of a house built in the middle of nowhere, made of wood and bones.

"This is something expected of the Kaguya clan..." Tsunade couldn't help but comment.

"..." Naruto and Shizune did not comment.

The house was Kimimaro's own work, but Naruto had given him the blueprint on how it should be built. In the end, the boy made a good hidden house while living there, hidden even from ninjas who passed by the place on their missions.

They approached the place as Naruto felt Kimimaro's presence already noticing them as he cautiously came out of the house due to the presence of other people, but he sighed as soon as he saw Naruto among the two women.

"Naruto?" He greeted him, unsure about the presence of the unfamiliar people.

Next to Naruto, Tsunade watched Kimimaro carefully, her gaze analyzing the boy's condition from the outside, and he seemed quite ill with that face.

"Kimimaro, I brought someone to check on your condition," Naruto said as he approached, with Tsunade and Shizune following him.

"Can she help?" He asked cautiously.

"It's worth a try; after all, she seems to be the best medic I've found," Naruto shrugged.

"You make me sound mediocre, brat..." Tsunade said, displeased with Naruto's words. She turned her attention back to the patient. "Let's take a look at your condition," she said, and Kimimaro nodded after seeing that Naruto seemed to trust the unfamiliar woman.

"What should I do?" He asked.

"Do you have a bed here? I need you to take off your shirt and lie down on it," she instructed, and Kimimaro nodded. He almost had everything there, with Naruto asking Akame to put it in the storage scroll before bringing it here.

They did exactly that, while Kimimaro made himself comfortable inside his house and removed his clothes for Tsunade to start the diagnosis. She wrapped her hand with green chakra and began to touch the boy's chest while Naruto and Shizune stood behind, watching.

"Hm... you said you found him..." Tsunade asked as she looked at the last member of the Kaguya clan.

"Yes, in the Land of Whirlpools," Naruto spoke.

"I see, though it makes sense if you flew with him to enter the country..." she murmured, aware that the border was heavily guarded. "Your father doesn't know about this either, does he?" She asked, and Naruto just shook his head no.

"Shouldn't you be returning to Konoha?" Shizune asked, a bit worried, as it was already late afternoon and she couldn't see Naruto arriving in Konoha before nightfall.

"I can manage that," Naruto commented with a shrug.

Tsunade returned her attention to the patient, her hands over Kimimaro's torso, concentrating to feel the slightest irregularities in the vital energy flowing through his body. She had a neutral expression and finally began to give her verdict on what she was seeing. "His vital energy is, indeed, diminishing, a confirmation that the disease he has is severe and, without intervention, fatal," she said, and Naruto nodded.

After a moment of silence, she continued, "It appears to be a rare disease, affecting his cells and his vital energy. Like you said, he has only about 3 years of life," she explained in a clear tone.