Chapter 10 - Naruto vs Itachi 02.

[Chapter Size: 1600 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

As Itachi's blade advanced, Naruto remained still, his eyes fixed on the metal that shimmered under the distorted light of the Tsukuyomi. The sharp tip met his chest, expected to pierce through flesh and cause unbearable pain. However, Naruto's reaction was unexpectedly serene, even disdainful.

"Is that all?" Naruto mocked, observing the blade as if it were little more than a nuisance. "You said you saw. Physical attacks don't work on me."

Itachi's expression hardened, a glimpse of surprise and perhaps a hint of frustration passing through his Sharingan eyes. He had anticipated an easy victory within the realm of his most powerful genjutsu, but Naruto's strange ability made him realize that even here, inside the illusory world of the Tsukuyomi, where Itachi held absolute control, dealing with this enigmatic immunity to physical attacks would not be simple.

Itachi, withdrawing the blade without causing the expected damage. "It seems I underestimated your ability..." He said, looking at Naruto's chest in light as the holes closed with the same light.

Naruto just laughed at Itachi's frustration. "Did you really think simple stabbings would affect me? Let me see if your world can withstand my haki." Naruto commented at the end with a dangerous tone, and Itachi knew that Naruto was about to do something, a wave exploded from Naruto sweeping everything around, at that moment, Naruto released his Conqueror's Haki, a powerful and encompassing energy that sweeps through the entire area of the Tsukuyomi. Yellow lightning is emitted into the air, creating an aura of power around Naruto. The energy is so intense that it even affects Itachi's illusory world, making the Uchiha visibly surprised and impressed with Naruto's ability to influence even the Tsukuyomi with this ability that he had seen him releasing a few times to make people faint.

Naruto seemed to be showing that even power has the capacity to resist and challenge the Tsukuyomi within the illusory world. Itachi, with the wind of that energy against him, wondered what was happening as the world there began to tremble with Naruto's aura.

The world of the Tsukuyomi begins to crack and break like glass, under the influence of Naruto's Conqueror's Haki. Itachi, now clearly shaken, witnesses with wide eyes as everything begins to shatter creating cracks in the red skies and in the air. Naruto does not stop with this, he releases even more haki from his body, increasing the intensity, the energy explosion completely breaks the space, bringing both back to the reality of the Uchiha compound. They are greeted by the sight of the real world, where flames are still spreading and smoke clouds are rising from the destroyed houses of other battles.

Itachi looked around, although quite shaken, he was amazed by Naruto's ability and his strange skills. Naruto was still holding his sword looking calmly, without saying anything.

"Itachi felt a huge pressure and pain in the eye that did not bleed like the last eye, he placed his hand and knelt trying to resist the discomfort, Naruto remained silent, already knowing that this was the price of Itachi using that power, Itachi kept his gaze on Naruto all the time waiting for some action from him, but he just looked at him.

After recovering a bit from the pain, Itachi stood up opening his gaze again, with the vision becoming more and more blurred and returning to normal after a while.

"You are truly amazing," Itachi confessed, struggling to maintain his composure. "But now, you will see the true power of the Uchiha. Do not underestimate what we are capable of."

"Again with this talk, Itachi, this is getting boring." Naruto murmured and raised his finger towards the Uchiha. In the next instant, a bright and powerful beam shot from Naruto's finger, illuminating the entire street and putting Itachi directly in its path.