Chapter 35 - Leaving Fire Country 01!

[Chapter Size: 2100 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha
...

...

It was still night as Naruto and Akame arrived at the location where Kimimaro had been all these years. Naruto lit up the sky wherever he passed, but he was so fast that all who noticed his light thought it was a shooting star.

Akame did not have an easy time, even using her chakra to cling onto Naruto while trying to withstand the high speed of the journey.

It was only after a while that Naruto stopped traveling with his fruit, as they began to fall to the ground. Naruto, using Geppo, softened their fall with Akame, while the girl was all disheveled at this moment.

"Are you okay...?" Naruto asked the girl, as she tried to fix her messy hair, "Yes, just a bit surprised by this... and quite nauseous." She admitted, never imagining that one day she would travel at the speed of light through the sky.

"It's always bad the first time it happens, you'll be fine." Naruto said and saw someone approaching the door.

"Who's there!" A drunken Tsunade kicked the door open and looked at Naruto and the girl with him.

"You're here and drunk... as always." Naruto said, it wasn't a surprise that Tsunade would show up here now and then after they met.

"Brat, you brought another with you this time, that's good, we can play some 4-person game!" She exclaimed as Kimimaro came out beside her with a face that indicated he didn't know what to do.

"Is she bothering you?" Naruto asked with a raised eyebrow as Akame looked on confused.

"Bothering... We're just playing, I may have lost a few matches, but I will surely win the next ones!" She exclaimed in a clearly drunken tone as Naruto wanted to slap this woman.

"She wants to play more, but doesn't have any more money... to bet." Kimimaro said.

Naruto looked up at Tsunade, who blushed. "Don't look at me like that, you're too young for a lady like me..." She said, and Naruto, already wanting to slap her on the head, folded his desire.

"Who is this crazy lady." Akame murmured angrily.

"Hm? It seems this girl is jealous, don't worry, I don't plan on stealing your 10-year-old boyfriend." She said as Akame glared at Tsunade as a challenge.

Fed up with this, Naruto simply walked over to Kimimaro, "We're sleeping here tonight, tomorrow you should pack your things, as we're leaving on the same day." Naruto said while Kimimaro nodded.

"You're already leaving, what a bummer, so there will be no game today..." Tsunade seemed dissatisfied while Akame passed by her looking like a hawk, with her following Naruto.

"Tomorrow I'll introduce all of you, for now, I want to sleep a bit." Naruto said choosing one of the beds and seeing Shizune already sleeping in a corner.

He lay down and didn't care about anything else, waking up in the morning with Tsunade on the floor with bottles of liquor, she was richer at this moment, even losing a lot of money, she managed to make money more easily due to being cured of her trauma while beginning to treat all sorts of diseases with surgery and treatment that could involve blood.

Of course, rumors about Tsunade Senju's cures began to spread throughout the country and easily reached the Leaf Village, Naruto's father and Jiraiya immediately tried to bring her to the village, even Hiruzen went to talk to her, but none were successful in convincing her to do so, with her remaining outside the village walls while gambling and healing when she needed money.