Chapter 43 - Danzou 01.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV
The Land of Sound.
...

...

In a country above the Land of Fire, predominantly filled with forests, it might not be like the Land of Fire itself, but it had its own vegetation. Despite being small, the country also had a hidden village: the Village of Sound, or Otogakure. This village underwent major changes many years ago with the arrival of a certain ninja; however, it still operated normally.

This would be another ordinary day with some missions being selected for various groups of ninjas. The missions were similar to those in the elemental nations, but they couldn't secure the best ones due to being a village in a small and not very strong country, so they did worse jobs with less remuneration, but they could still operate their own businesses.

A group of ninjas began to move through the area, leaving the village, consisting of 3 genins and a chuunin as supervisor.

"Let's carry out our first field mission. Please be alert to anything," the supervising shinobi said to the three genins. The group was on a mission to the northern border, between the coasts of the Land of Sound and Iron.

As they approached their mission, everything seemed calm, but while they were jumping between the trees, suddenly, a shockwave emerged from the forest, hitting them before they could react; they all quickly fell, at that moment, due to the pressure of the "Conqueror's Haki."

After seeing them fall, they were picked up by Kimimaro, who laid them on the ground; soon after, Naruto and Akame stepped up behind, looking at the three individuals on the ground. "They fell pretty easy," Akame couldn't help but comment, looking at Naruto.

"Yes," Naruto admitted. "This village doesn't have many powerful ninjas. Knocking down genins is easy and a chuunin is not too difficult." He said and turned his gaze back to his companion, "Do you think you can trap that chuunin in a genjutsu?" Naruto asked, after all, they had bypassed the country to get past the less prevalent patrols in the north and found this group along the way, as a good way to gather information.

Akame seemed thoughtful about it, "I don't know. I've only tried it on bandits and some lower-level ninjas... I can try... but it will be risky, after all, he might break out of the genjutsu or even recognize it later..." She said, knowing this was a mission of infiltration.

"That's okay, we'll practice it later..." Naruto said, knowing she should train her genjutsu with stronger ninjas in the future. "Then use it on the genins, we don't want to be accused of invading the territory of a hidden village so easily." He said, after all, they were after a specific target, and from the information given, he had major connections with Oto.

"Now let's gather all the information we can... use your genjutsu on the genin." Naruto spoke again, then stepped forward and slapped one of the genins who quickly raised his dazed eyes and the first thing he saw was Akame's Sharingan.

He quickly fell into a trance and in silence. "What do you want to know?" Akame asked Naruto.

"I want to know about the entire structure of the Village and its main points, the military power, and how the guards' routine works," Naruto spoke, but without much hope for all the questions, after all, they were just extracting information from a genin.

The genin quickly replied: "The village is built in a square format, its walls are not very big, just 14 meters, and our main chief is in a large building in the middle of the village." He said calmly.

"Do you know the military power of the Village?" Naruto asked, and the man shook his head, looking into nothing. "No," he replied.

"Do you know how the guards' routine works?" Naruto asked again, and the man once again shook his head in denial. "No," he replied.