Part 1- The Concert

ALEXIS' POV
"Who's supporting the Vamps again?" my friend Emily asks.
"Urm... Union J and The Tide" I reply.

I'm not really much of a fan of the tide. I watched some of their covers but I wasnt really paying attention.

I entered a competition a few months ago to win VIP tickets to this concert. And to my surprise, I won. Myself and Emily are super excited to meet the vamps.

I get Emily to do my auburn hair into two small plaits from each side tied at the back. I do an evening make up look. I wear my Vamps top with denim shorts and a light cardigan. I want to look my best.

We head off to the 3 arena at 3pm. The doors open at 6pm, but we got standing tickets so we want to be as close to the stage as possible.

*After concert*
"Oh my God , that was amazing "Emily screamed.
"I know and the way brad sang another world, made my heart melt " I replied.

*Backstage*
We hand in our VIP tickets and get lead into the green room where all the acts except union j are.
The vamps and the tide were playing football tennis when we walked in.
"Well well well, who are these two fine ladies?" Tris asked, cocking an eyebrow.
I could see one of the boys from the tide staring at me. Levi? Is that his name?
"I'm Emily and this is Alexis"Emily said.
"What beautiful names for beautiful girls " brad said cheekily.

My idols are standing in front of me. I'm starting to freak out. Calm down Alexis, calm.

We sit and chat for a while, telling the boys about ourselves.
"Wanna help us beat The Tide in a game of football tennis?" James asked.
"Yeah, em, I'll go with ye and Alexis you can go with The Tide." Emily replied.

It's starting to get warm so I take off my cardigan. 'Oh shit' I think. 'My scars'
I decide to play on without my cardigan and hope no one notices.

Levi came over to me to explain the rules. I have to say he has beautiful eyes. I'm just hoping he didn't look down while he was talking to me.

During the game, Connor kicked the ball in my direction. I tried to control it and get a good shot back but I missed and fell to the floor.
"Oh my God, Alexis, are you okay?" Levi calls running over to me.
"Yeah, I landed on my wrist but I'm sure I'll be okay" I replied.
"Hold on, let me see this."
I try to pull away, but he's to strong.