Part 28- Leaving him?

*Alexis Pov*

My loud ringtone of my phone startles me awake. I'm still in the waiting room of the hospital.
My phone reads: "Mum"

I don't know whether I can tell her what happened.
I answer anyway.

"H-hello" I say softly.

''Alexis, hunny, how is everything in Italy" She replies, very cheery.

"Not so great. Levi is in hospital and he doesn't recognise me. Well he does but as someone else." I cry down the phone.

"Oh hunny. Sorry to make you feel worse but Oli went into hospital yesterday."

Oli is my nephew. He has a condition where if he runs too much he can lose blood from his heart or something. I don't really know how to explain it.

"Oh. What happened him"

This is great. My boyfriend and my nephew are in hospital. In two different countries.

"Well he started gaelic football and he had his first game yesterday. I told him over and over not to run too much but he collapsed on the pitch."

I never thought he'd actually collapse because of it.
I hear the doors open. I turn around and see Drew, Austin and Nate walk in with Davey.

"Wow, is everyone okay?" I ask.

"Well your brother is very stressed and I think he wants his baby sister home to support him"

No.
I can't leave Levi.

"Mam, how can I leave Levi?" I say crying harder.

Austin mimes "are you okay?" to me.
I shake my head in reply.

"Levi might need you but so does your family. I will pay for your ticket. You have to come home." She says sternly.

I don't need this.
But maybe the break might help.

"Mam I have to go. I'll call you back later"

I didn't have to go. I can't deal with that now.

Drew wraps his arm around me.

"You have to leave don't you?" He asks me.
I nod my head.
I put my head in my hands.

"What do I do?" I cry.

"It's up to you. You will always be welcome back with us if you leave. But I think your family needs you" he replies.

He's right.

///
What have i just created omf. Comment what you think she should do.
Xx