Part 19

*Levis Pov*
I get a phone call telling me that Alexis can leave the hospital.
Im quite glad she's leaving because it means I dont have to sit in that horrible hospital room looking at her.
We're leaving for the Europe leg of the tour. Im really excited to get away from the UK. So much stuff has happened here. I just need to be away from here.

"Can you pick me up, babe?" I read the message that popped up on the screen.

Why couldn't the other guys pick her up?
Wasn't Drew at the hospital?

Okay Levi. Stop. Go and pick her up. Don't be in a bad mood. She's getting better. You need to support her.

But I need support too.

I ring Davey and ask him to bring me to the hospital.

The car ride was long and loud. Davey was playing Green Day.. well it was more blaring Green Day the whole way. I got so frustrated about why there was so much noise.

Everything seems to be frustrating me.

I walk slowly into the white, quiet waiting room to be greeted by Drew.
I knew he was here.

"Is she okay?" I ask, lifting my head up to look at him.

"Why don't you go see for yourself? Levi, you should have been here for her. She's not been okay, she's needed you." Drew basically shouted at me.

"Do you know how hard it has been for me? It hurts me to see her so hurt. I couldn't bear to come here to see her suffer. I've spent the last few days crying because she's hurt and there's nothing I could do about it." I reply.

I look up and see a distraught Alexis.

"Alexis..." I say.
I run over to her and hug her tightly.
She reluctantly hugs me back.

"Im so sorry I haven't been here for you. I couldn't bear to see you so hurt." I say into her shoulder.

"I know Levi, I heard what you said to Drew." She says pulling away.

"Im seriously sorry."

"Listen Levi, if you did actually care you would've been here. Im not sure if you do care anymore."

Im so shocked. How could she say that?

"How could you say that?" I say slowly walking backwards from her.

"Man, she's right, you sho-" Drew began.

"Stay out of this Drew." I snapped at him.

"Do you care Levi? Do you really care?"

"You don't know how much I care. I already told you, I couldn't bear to see you hurt. You don't know how hard it was to see you lying in that bed. Pale. Without life. I couldn't stand it"

She begins to come closer to me.

"Levi, I care so much about you. I love you. But I still don't know whether you feel the same about me." She says, dissapointedly.

"Alexis, come on, you know id do anything for you. Please don't do this."

"What do you think im going to do?"

"End it with me" I mumble.

"Maybe I will. I don't know."

"Please. Don't do this." A tear rolls down my face.

"You weren't here for me Levi. You weren't here when I needed you most." She shouts at me.

"Im sorry." I whisper as I turn and run out of the hospital.

Davey calls after me but I don't pay attention.
This isn't fair.
Why.
No.

------
Sorry for the wait.