PART 4- Seperation

*LEVIS POV*

I wake up to Nate shaking me. We've landed in England. I send Alexis a quick text to make sure sea okay.

"Hey, hope you're having a good time. We've safely landed in England. -L"

She doesn't reply. She must still be in her adventure. Just thinking about the fact that I'm not going to see her again makes me feel really sad.
As we make our way out of the plane, I walk a bit behind the boys. I need space.

"Hey man, what's up? You look a bit upset"
"What Nate said yesterday. It's true. I do like Alexis, but I won't see her again."
"Aw, don't give up, you will see her again. You can fly her out to America when we get home"
"How long is it till we get home? a month? Austin, she'll probably have forgotten about me by then."

Austin stops in his tracks and turns around so he's facing me.

"Listen Levi, there's no way she's going to forget about you if you talk to her every day and tell her how you feel"
"Thanks Austin."

I'm going to tell her. Well when she replies, then I'll tell her.

*ALEXIS' POV*

I get home from killykeen forest park and immediately check my phone. I have four missed calls from Emily, no surprise there, some twitter notifications and a message from Levi. I reply as soon as I open it.
"Hey Levi, today was fun, my nieces and nephews bad fun so it was nice seeing them happy. Have a good day, well what's left of it."

I like Levi's messages. He seems to care. It's nice to have someone who cares in your life. My phone vibrates the minute the message is sent. It's another message from Levi.

"Aw Alexis, I'm glad you had a good time. Listen, I have something I need to tell you."
I wonder what it is.
"What is it?"
He's taking his time to reply so it must be important.
"Alexis, the moment I saw you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. You're so kind and you trusted me enough to tell me your backstory. But the point is I like you Alexis, no just in a friend kind of way. I fancy you..'

Wow. I was not expecting that. He likes me? I like him but I don't think in that way. He does have gorgeous eyes and luscious hair and a pretty nice face. But I don't know him well enough yet.
"Oh My God. I wasnt expecting that. Are you sure you like me? No one else has before"
"Well then there's no one to get in my way then."

I'm so shocked. I need time to think.
"Wow Levi, I just need time to be alone for a bit to get my head around this. I will talk to you later. X'

A kiss?! What am I thinking??