Part 7

*Levis Pov*

"Levi you're back" Drew said pulling me into a hug.
"Yeah, sorry for walking off."
"What's up?"
"I miss Alexis."
"But didnt you ask her if she can come over here?"
"Yeah, her mum said yes but she didnt ask her dad."
"At least her mum said yes. Focus on what you will be able to do when she's here instead of missing her."
"Okay , thanks Drew."

What Drew said did help, but regardless I still miss her.
My phone vibrates in my pocket.
It's Alexis.
"Hey Levi, great news, Dad said yes. I'll be with you ASAP. Let me know the flight information and everything x"

A smile grew across my face.
"Drew, Drew she can come." I shouted as I ran over to him.
I almost burst into tears of happiness.
"Dude, I'm so happy for you." he said hugging me.

*Alexis Pov*

I start packing as soon as Dad said I can go. I'm so excited. This is my first time out of Ireland and I'm going to see Levi.
My phone dings from the other side of the room.
"This is amazing Alexis, Waddy is booking your flights for tomorrow. I told him to book them as early as possible so we can be together for as long as possible. I can't wait to see your beautiful face again x -L"

He thinks I'm beautiful? This has made my day ten times better.
But... Tomorrow?
I need to speak to Emily. This is not a conversation for over the phone. I need to consult her in person. I don't know when I'll be back from tour. But I suppose it'll have to wait until then
I reply to Levi.
"Aw that's great Levi, how long is left of tour?"
He must've been waiting for a reply because he replies straight away.
"Two weeks in England and one in Europe. I have to go onstage now, I'll talk to you when you land."
"Good luck x"

It's only half seven but I need sleep.
I get some food then doze off.

"Alexis, wake up." a screaming brother shouts in my face.
"Okay okay , I'm up. Get off me Darren." I say pushing him off.
My flight is at one pm. The flight duration is about an hour so I bring my Connor Franta book with me.
My breakfast consisted of cornflakes and a protein shake. I put on light make-up, my joggers and my workout tshirt.
The taxi pulls up at the house and I say goodbye to my family.
I sleep on my way up to Dublin.
"Heyyy I'm on the plane now. Only an hour until we see eachother. I can't wait to see you x"
He must be in sound check or something because he didnt reply.