Part 13

*Levis Pov*
I lay awake in bed. It's 9:47 am. I'm not usually awake this early, I've just been worrying about Alexis.
I feel the bedsheets pull off me.

"Levi, are you awake?" She asks.

"Yeah, are you okay?"

"Sorta, I had a bad dream but I'm sure I'll be okay." She said pushing herself up.

"I'm performing tonight, you can come backstage. But when I'm finished onstage, I have something planned for us."

"Sounds great. So do you have soundcheck aswell?" She says wincing at her arm as she moved it.

"Yep, you can stay in the mosh pit or go backstage and watch from there." I say getting out of bed.

"I think I'll go backstage. I don't really want to be around many people today."

"That's okay babe, we better get ready, we have to leave soon to set up."

I pick up my purple 'paramore' t-shirt and throw it on along with black ripped skinny jeans and black vans.
I come out of the bathroom to see Alexis, who looks stunning as usual, who was also wearing black ripped skinny jeans and her black 'the vamps' tshirt.

"Ready to go?" I ask grabbing my phone.

"Yeah, um, how are we getting there?"

"Carl, our driver is bringing us. It'll just be you, me and the boys in the car."

"Oh okay"

We take the stairs down to the lobby where we meet the boys.

"You okay?" I ask her, holding her hand.

She shakes her head.

"Was it the dream?"

She nods.

"You don't have to tell me about it now. We can talk when we are in a more private area."

We follow the boys out to the car. I beckon Alexis to sit beside me.
Drew is posting on our snapchat. I hope he doesn't capture Alexis, the fans don't know about her yet.
I don't know when I should tell them because of the way Alexis is. I don't know how she'd react.
But she'd have all the support she'd need here with us.
We pull up to the venue. We can hear all the fans screaming from inside. I think they scared Alexis becuase she stayed very quiet.

*Alexis pov*
When we pull up, I can hear all the screaming fans. It sounds like there's hundreds of them. I get scared and anxious. I walk closer to Levi. He drapes his arm over my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"You gunna be okay backstage?" I ask her.

"Yeah. I have the Vamps to stay with while you're performing."

We go into the venue. Backstage is huge. The Tide go on immediately.
My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket.
"Mum. Slide right to answer."

"Hello?" I say.

"Alexis, Sweetie, how are you?"

"I'm good mam, I'm backstage at the minute."

"So you're having fun then?"

"Yeah, its been great so far. Um, mam, I have something to tell you."

"Go ahead sweetie."

"Um so two nights ago, Levi took me out on a rooftop date and he asked me to be his girlfriend. And I, I said yes."

"Oh wow, is he responsible?"

"Definitely, he's been taking great care of me."

"Okay good, I won't tell your father until you get home. You can tell him yourself. Oh, and I had a visit from Emily yesterday."

"Really? I haven't spoken to her in four days."

"Yes, I told her you were in England. She seemed upset that you left without telling her."

"I was upset that she told you."

"I know sweetie, I know."

"Listen Mam, it was great talking to you, but I have to go."

I hang up and walk towards Levi.
He just came off stage and is super sweaty.

"Hey, who were you talking to?"

"Oh just my mum. She knows about us."

"Did she react well?"

"Yeah, I told her you're responsible and you're taking care of me."

"Well that's good. Do you want to get some food? I'm starving."

We head over to the cafeteria. Nothing really looks appetising. But to Levi on the other hand, was eating as much as an elephant would weigh.
When the vamps come off stage, we head back to the hotel for some rest and to get ready for the concert.

Levi jumps onto the bed and starts following some fans on Twitter.
I begin to get ready. I put on my black skater skirt and tuck my P!atd T-shirt into it. Levi changes out of his Paramore t-shirt into his ATL one.
We head down to Drews room to meet the boys.

------
A long update because I made ye wait so long for it.
I hope you enjoy it.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Xx