Part 12-Tears.

*Levis pov*

"Alexis..." I said trying not to cry while going over to her an hugging her.

"I-I'm sorry.." She uttered through sobs.

"Shhh, It's okay, I'm here now." I saw grabbing a towel and wetting it to put on her arm to stop the blood.

When she stopped crying she kept saying sorry. I told her to stop but she wouldn't listen.

"Listen, why don't we watch a movie and lie in bed for a while? Maybe it'll take your mind off stuff." I say.

"Sounds good." she replied.

I get her some plasters to cover the cuts. They weren't too deep but there was a lot of them.
I couldn't find what she cut herself with when I went back into the bathroom so I decide just to leave it.
I got into bed beside her.
We pick the film "22 jump street" because its her favourite film.

When the film ends, I ask "do you want to talk about it?"

"If you want to listen, I'll talk." she replied.

"Of course Ill listen to you. I want to help."

She sighed and closed her eyes.

"Okay, so whenever I hear that word, I always think if that evening. But I also think of other victims. The trauma they must be going through. But they probably had family members to support them. I know mum knew for a while but she didnt even bother to ask if I was okay. But I couldn't tell them what happened that day because Ellie had passed away and that would have been too much for them to take. Thinking of that evening, thinking of being greeted by Darren. It brings back so many unwanted memories."

She looked so upset.
She begins to cry.
I sit up an turn her head so she's looking at me.

"I'm going to help you. When you feel like you did earlier, you come to me. You tell me, no matter where, no matter when, I'm going to be there for you."

I hear a knock at the door. I get up and look through the peep hole.

"It's the boys, do you want me to let them in?"

"Um, yea, they might as well find out sooner or later."

I open the door. The three boys were standing outside it. I close it behind me and say
"Listen, Alexis and I have something to tell you. Austin you already know, but when she tells you, don't let on that you knew."

They nod and I let them in. Alexis was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hey guys" she says.

*Alexis' pov*

"What did you have to tell us?" drew asked.

I look over at Levi.

"Are you ready to tell them?" he asks.

I roll up my sleeve. The three boys had confused expressions on their faces. I slowly ripped of the plasters.

"Alexis.." Nate says as I look up at them.

"I suffer from Depression. One day last year, I was.... I was raped. I didnt tell any of my family because that evening when I got home my brother told me that my niece died."

They all looked stunned.

"I'm so sorry" drew says as he wrapped his arms around me.
Nate and Austin followed him.

I looked over at Levi who was standing awkwardly with his hands in his pockets.

"Come here Levi, join us." Drew says beckoning him to join the hug.

*Levis Pov*

When the boys leave Alexis falls asleep.
I head down to Nate and Drews room.

"Hey" I said when Drew let me in.

"You okay man?" Nate asked as he brought me in for a hug.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, it'll just be hard for a while adjusting to the way she is."

"Yea it'll be. What's she up to now?" Nate asked.

"She's asleep."

"Awh bless. Was she okay when we left?" Drew asked.

"I think so."

We sit and watch TV for a while. There was nothing really on so I went back to my room.

Alexis was still asleep when I got back so I got in beside her.
I sat up and looked at her beautiful face. I lifter her pale arm. I felt a hot tear run down my cheek.
Alexis starts to move.

"Levi?" she asks.

"Yea it's me."

"Are you crying?" she asks, confused.

"No, no go back to sleep." I say running my hand through her hair until we both fell asleep.

-----
Quite a long update. But it's probably terrible.
Hope you are enjoying the story so far. I don't know when I'm going to end it yet though. I still have a lot left to write. I might do a sequel when the boys go back to America and Alexis goes back to Ireland.
Oh and btw, in the story, they do move hotel, I just don't say it because they're touring and it should be obvious that they are.
Keep voting and sharing.
X