Part 27- Trying to help

*Alexis Pov*
"Lex, listen to me, it's going to take time for him to remember and realise that you're not Louise" Nate says

He touches my shoulder.
I shake him off sharply.

"Nate he is afraid of me" I shout, louder this time.

"Lex, come in here a sec"  Austin says, opening the door slowly to let me in.

"I don't think that's a good idea" I say shaking my head and turning around.

We are in a foreign country. My boyfriend doesn't remember anything but his abusive ex girlfriend. He hates me.

"No Lex please" Austin replies.

I turn and reluctantly make my way towards the door. I really don't think this is a good idea.
I walk in and see Levi shaking in his bed.

"Levi, oh god what did Louise do to you?" I whisper to myself.

"Why is she here again?" He stutters out.

"Levi, this is Alexis, she is not Louise. She doesn't want to hurt you. She wants to help." Austin says as if he's talking to a baby.

"But, but what if she wants to hurt me?" He said looking up from the ground.

"Please Levi, im not here to hurt you." I say reaching my hand out to him.

He looks confused as my hand gets closer. As my hand touches his skin he jolts back.

"Did that hurt?" I ask.

He barely managed to say "No". Its so clear how much this girl scared him.
Both Austin and I turn around as the door opens.

"I'm sorry but you have to leave. I have to do a check up on Mr.Jones." the rude nurse comes in to tell us.

Austin helps me up off of the chair.

"Why didn't you guys tell me about her before this?" I ask as we leave the room.

Austin looks shocked that I asked that.

"We didn't want you to worry anymore than you already were. You have so much going on that it would have made you feel worse then." He replies sounding shaky.

I feel tears begin to form.

"But now I am more worried than I ever was. It's my fault the he can't remember me. It's my fault he only remembers that bitch." I say as I bawl to Austin.

"No it's not. You had no idea that this was going to happen. It could of happened to any of us"

"Any of yous could have attempted suicide because of me? Sounds great" I say sarcastically.

"That's not what I meant. Look, I will go find the other boys and meet you back here in half an hour. Take some time to calm down." He says getting up with his hand still on my back.

///
I am so sorry for what I left you with.
But I have no idea what this was going to be until I starte to right it. Vote comment and share xx