Part 10

*Alexis pov*

Tonight was perfect. The fairy lights. The picnic overlooking the sea. This kiss.
The kiss did happen right? I didn't imagine that did I?

"Do you mind if we go to Drew and Nates room?" Levi asks.

"No, not at all."

As we walk down, Levi reaches for my hand. I let him hold it considering we're together now.
We walk into the room. Austin is there too. Their eyes dart to our hands.

"So are ye a thing now?" Nate asks.

"Yep." I reply, popping the p.

Levi blushes. I don't know why.

"So all went well the Levi." Drew said.

"It went great. Thanks for setting it up." Levi says hitting Drew on the back.

So Drew set up the picnic.

"It was a great idea. You really know how to please a girl." Drew replied.

So it was Levis idea but Drew set it up.

"Levi, it's getting near concert time, should we go get ready?" I ask.

We leave and walk down the corridor to our room.

"I still don't believe you said yes." he said with a smile on his face.

"How could I not say yes?"

"I've got a day off tomorrow. Can you skateboard?" he asks.

"Um, well I live in the countryside so there's not really anywhere to skate."

"Well we're going skating tomorrow. The boys are coming too. We better get going."

--Next Day--

*Levis Pov*
I wake up and Alexis is already up.

"Mornin." she whispers.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Only about ten minutes."

"Okay good, remember we're going to the skate park today so wear something causal."

She goes over to her suitcase and pulls out a maroon skater skirt and a black crop top.

"Is this okay?" she says.

"That's beautiful, and it will look even more beautiful on you."

"You're so cheeky."

*Alexis pov*

I look up to see a half asleep Levi staring at me.

"What are you looking at Jones?" I say jumping on him.

"You're so cute." he says pecking my nose.

His lips move from my nose to my lips.
I hear the door click. We don't move from what we're doing.

"Ye are so cute together. Mind if we join in?" Nate says laughing.

We look up to see the three other boys standing in the doorway with skateboards by their sides

"Oh god." Levi says face palming himself.

"Come on guys, get up and get ready. Oh and Levi, put a top on." Drew says.

I go into the bathroom and put on my outfit and a light layer of make up.
I leave the bathroom, Levi heard the door and he looked up. He stared at me.
I gave him a playful punch and said

"Come on Jones, show me your skills."

We left the hotel and went down to the lobby to meet the boys.

///

I'll update this later.
Thanks for reading. And don't forget to vote and follow and read my other two stories x