Part 14

*Alexis pov*
The concert was amazing. Levi's voice is so beautiful. It was quite loud though. "Hey gorgeous, you ready to go?" Levi said hugging me from the back.
"Never been more ready. Where are we going?"
"Picnic on the beach. You can tell I like picnics. But the beach is only 3 miles away so it won't take long to get there." 3 miles, how long would that take? 20 minutes?
"Don't you think you should change? You are sapping with sweat"
"I have a top in the car. Or would you rather me topless?" He said with a cheeky smile. "Come on." I said laughing and giving him a playful hit.

We walk through backstage but we end up getting lost.
"Levi, do you know where you are going?"
"Em.. Sorta.. Not really." He said turning around to face me.
"Let's just keep walking and see where we end up." We walk for a good ten minutes before we finally find an exit. It just so happens to be the door we entered before the concert.
We hop into the car. Carl is driving again. He obviously knows where we're going because he takes off as soon as we get in.
We reach the beach. It's so beautiful. The picnic basket. Candles. The fairy lights again. "We have an hour before we have to head back to get the rest of the boy. We might aswell make the most of the night."
"Levi, this is beautiful. You really know how to please a girl."
"Thank you. You were going to tell me about your dream you had last night right?"
"Oh um yeah. It was basically Deja Vu of the horrible day last year. It just scared me a little."
"Aw baby. You're safe with me now." He says kissing my forehead and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
We sit in silence while looking out to the sunset

*Levis Pov*
The picnic went perfect last night. We went back to the venue for the end of the vamps singing Can We Dance. When we got back to the hotel we went straight to bed.
I woke up super early this morning. I don't know why. It's currently 6:34 am. She's not going to be awake for a while now. The gym seems like a good idea. I know the boys aren't going to be awake now so there's no point asking them to go with me. I write her a note saying "Gone to the gym. If I'm not back when you wake up, text me and I'll come back- Levi xx"
I leave the not on her bedside locker. I head down to the gym. It really quiet. It's nice to have some peace and quiet. Being in a quiet place made me forget all about Alexis and her problems. I plug in my headphones and put my All Time Low playlist on repeat. I spend about an hour in the gym.
I am in desperate need for a shower. My hair is lying flat on my face from sweat. "You can stay in the gym for as long as you like. I'm going for a shower." Is the message I receive from Alexis.
The bathroom. What if she does it again.
I sprint out of the gym and up the stairs. I'm quicker getting up the stairs than the elevator.
I open the bedroom door, I can hear the shower running. I sit on the bed until she comes out. "You didnt have to come back." She said when she saw me.
"I didnt want to leave you alone for long."
"Levi, I can take care of myself."
"I know you can."
"Go take a shower. You stink."
"Is your arm healing?"
"Em... Yea... Some of it." She replied, avoiding eye contact.
"Can I see?"
She rolled up the sleeve of her opposite arm and said "I'm sorry."
I ran up and hugged her. "It's okay. Please tell me when something's bothering you. I hate seeing you do this to yourself."
"Levi please, you stink. You're making me stink too."
"Okay okay, I'm going now."