part 26.

*Alexis pov*

My hands begin to shake as I leave the room.
Who is Louise?
How come he remebers her and not me?
Or does he even remeber her?
Is she just made up?
Is he hallucinating?

"Lex, look at me" Nate says to me taking my hands into his.

"Who is she?" I manage to say.

"I think we ought to go somewhere else and sit down."

I follow Nate down to the close park. There is one bench free. It is sheltered by an oak tree. There are so many people in the park. All speaking a different language to me. All probably having the time of their lives. All without their loved one lying on a hospital bed saying different girls names. Why. Why me.

"Who is she Nate?" I say as I sit down.
I feel the tears start again.

"She has nothing to do with him now. She was with him last year. On and off. It was weird. But she was a terrible influence on him. Whenever he was with her, he just turned nasty. I don't know whether it was the drugs or he was-"

"Drugs?"
I cut him off.
Drugs.

"Oh shit yeah. She got him into cocaine. He was high most of the time she was around. I hated seeing him get angry around us, and it was her fault. She was abusive too. When he wouldn't do what she wanted, which was very seldom, she would abuse him, physically. He has a scar on his chest from when she cut him with a beer bottle."

He sighs.
I can see how hard this time was for Nate and the boys.
I can't believe I didn't know this about Levi.

"I can't believe this." I say quietly as I shake my head.

"There's more. He was only seventeen, but she was fifteen. She was so young. She became quite depressed. And he thought it was his fault. So that's why when you get angry or upset he thinks about taking his life or blames himself, well blamed himself."

Wow.
I am absolutely shocked.

"I need to see him."

"Wait no Lex. It's too soon." Nate tries to pull me back but I skip out of his grasp and run back to the hospital.

As I get to Levis door, I can hear Nate behind me.

"Lex, I don't think you should go in. It's only been five minutes since you found out."

"I dont care. I need to tell him that Im not Louise and he's going to be okay. I'm not letting him be the way he was." I shout back at him.

I can hear voices in Levis room.

"It was Louise." He sounds so scared.

"No, Levi, Louise is gone. She's not going to hurt you again."

It's Austin.
They all knew about her.
Why didn't they tell me?

I slowly push the door open.
Two beads turn to face me.
Levi is lying there.
Tears streaming down his face.
This Louise one must really have just him.

"Hey" I say quietly.

"She's back" Levi says shooting up out of the bed.

"No, Levi, this is Alexis. She's your girlfriend." Drew says to try to calm him down.

"But Louise is my girlfriend. Louise hit me." Levi says crying even more.

My heart breaks a little more every second I look at him.

I close the door and turn back around to Nate.

"He's afraid of me" I say as I cry a bit more.

-------
I didn't know who Louise was until I wrote this :)
But if you enjoyed this vote comment and share. Xx