Part 8- reunited

*Levis Pov*

Today is the day I see beautiful Alexis again.
I forgot my phone in my hotel room. We wait at the gate for Alexis. Her plane is due to arrive in 45 minutes but I want to make sure I'm here when she comes.

"Do you want anything to eat Levi? Nate and I are going to get food." Drew asked.
"No I'm okay, I'll get something when Alexis comes."
"Okay, well we'll get you a drink to keep your energy up. You must've slept like two hours last night."

Drew and Nate leave to get food. Austin is sitting across from me. I go over to him and take his phone. We tweet a funny picture of the two of us.
Drew and Nate come back with sandwiches for them and Austin and a coke for me.
The door opens.
There she is.
I jump up an run towards her. Her face lights up.
"I can't believe you're here." I say.
I pulled her into a long hug. I don't want to let go. I wanted to keep her safe and secure in my arms.

"All time low?" she said looking at my tshirt.
"Yeah do you like them?"
"I adore them. I love kids in the dark. It's my favourite song by them."

We continued out conversation about All Time Low until we reached the restaurant in the airport. She told me how her first concert was All Time Low and she's alway had a crush on Alex Gaskarth.

"I still don't believe you're here." I say.
She smiled. It's the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.
"Neither do I Levi, but I'm happy I'm here."
"So, em, how have you been with your...." I ask hoping she understands what I'm hinting towards.
"Depression. You can say it. It's been okay. It was hard to take in that Emily told my parents but other than that it was okay."
"And you didnt.....?" I say looking at her arms which are covered by her sleeves of her Arctic Monkeys tshirt.
"No Levi, I haven't. It's been 13 days. I have thought about cutting but I havent done it."

No one knows how much of a relief it was to know she didnt cut.
"Aw Alexis, I'm so happy for you. Two weeks clean tomorrow. And I'm here to help you so if you feel the need to do it, talk to me. I'll try help as much as I can."
She smiled that cute smile.
Out food comes and we dive into another conversation about bands.
I found out that she loves P!atd and Paramore. How could she get more perfect?

*Drews Pov*

Seeing Levi so happy with Alexis now is making me happy considering I had to deal with him moping around for the past three days.

"Your birthday is soon right?' I hear Levi ask her.
Myself, Nate and Austin sit at a separate table to give them space to themselves. We work on with song lyrics.
"Yeah it's this day next week."
I know Levi will do something incredible for her. He looks so loved up.

"So Nate will have a drum solo during this part right?" Austin asks.
"Nate, drum solo, yea." I say.
"Are you alright Drew? Youve been staring at Levi and Alexis for a while now." Nate asks me.
"Yeah I'm fine. It's just nice seeing Levi so happy now."
"Yeah it is. He deserves happiness. So does Alexis."
When Levi and Alexis are finished we head back to the hotel.