Part 6

*Alexis' pov*

"Wait hold on, explain how you met Levi again." Mum says.
I'm trying to convince her to let me go to England to see Levi. He text me last night saying he wants me with him.

"At the vamps concert. Him and his band were there. He said he wants me to go on tour with then for the next week or two."
"Well, you'll have to ask your father. But I think you deserve a break. Emily told me everything that's going on with you Alexis."

Emily told her. Why on earth would she do that.
"Does dad know?"
"No but I'm going to have to tell him in order for him to understand"
"Oh, um okay."

I go down to my room and pick up my phone. I want to tell Levi that I had half of my parents convinced to let me go. I should be happy now, but Emily told her what's going on.
I want to cry. No tears will come out.
"Hey Levi, I talked to mum about letting me go to England, she said she'd allow me to go but she has to ask dad. She said she thinks I deserve a break after everything that's happened. Emily told her everything. But yeah, I just have to ask my dad now. Hopefully we'll be together soon x" I send the message to him.
I hope he replies soon. I need a good cheering up.

*Levis Pov*

I hope this message from Alexis is good news. I need it right now. I miss my family like crazy. I miss jamming out with Logan. I open it, thinking its a no from her parents.
My mood changes when I see that her mum is letting her go. But then, I see what Emily has done. My mood goes back to being as gloomy as earlier.

"Hi Alexis, I'm happy your mum is allowing you to go. Let's hope your dad has the same attitude. I'm sorry to hear that Emily told your mum. Maybe it was for the best? X"

I need some space. We are at sound check about to play Animal. Maybe I'll go for a walk after this.
The song seemed to last forever. The noise frustrated me. I walk. I don't know where I'm walking to. I'm just walking.
My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket.
"Caller ID: Drew"
I answer.
"H-hello?" I say.
"Levi, where are you man? You're needed on stage."
"I know, I know, I just need some space, I'll be back soon."
"Are you okay? Did something happen Alexis?"
"I'm fi-."
I couldn't finish the sentence. I'm not fine. I can't go on without seeing her.
"Levi? Come back, we'll try to help you. Tell us what's going on."
"O-okay, I'll be back in five minutes."
A tear rolls down my cheek.
I miss Alexis. I miss Logan. I miss Lily. I miss home. Everything is getting to me.

\\\\
Short update for ye
🙈