PART 3

*LEVIS POV*
God she was beautiful. Her auburn hair. Bright blue eyes. Everything about her was beautiful. Even her scars. But what saddened me was that I probably won't see her again. I live in America. She lives in Ireland.

I decide to give her a quick message. I hope she didnt give me a fake number.

"Hi Alexis, you looked beautiful earlier. If you need any help, I'm just a text away -L"

The message says read almost immediately.
"Hey, thank you Levi. I really hope I can trust you with what I told you earlier."

She can trust me. I'm not going to tell a soul.
"Yo, Levi, Helllloooo, brooo" Nate shouts at me, trying to get my attention.
"What, yes hi" I reply.
"Dude, why are you staring at the wall?"
"Oh I was just thinking."
"About Alexis. We saw the way you looked at her."
"Yea- no- wait what?!"
"Do you like her?"
"Yeah she's now an pretty and has the most gorge-"
"Guys, Levi likes Alexis!"

Of course Nate has to tell the boys. They're not going to leave me alone about this. I do think I like her but if the boys were to find out, I would tell them myself.

"No guys it's not true." I say.
"Oh so now you're denying it" Nate says cocking an eyebrow.
"No... I don't know. I'm going to sleep.

But I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was what she told me. Why she cut. I have had experiences with self harm in the past. One of my closest friends. But eventually with a lot of support, he got over it. That's what Alexis needs. Support. But no one knows except me and Emily. She needs to tell someone else. Someone who can help.

*Next Day*

"Levi, get up. The plane leaves in an hour" someone was shouting at me.
"Plane? What? oh yeah. Hold on I need to call someone first"

I call Alexis. It's 12:30 pm. She's bound to be awake. I don't think anyone sleeps like me.

"Heey Levi, what's up?"

Her voice is so sweet.

"Oh nothing much. Just wondering if you were okay"
"Yeah I'm good. So far it's been one of the good days"
"Aw bab- Alexis, that's great"
"Did you just almost call me baby?"
"Yeah, aha I just woke up sorry"
"It's grand. Listen, I have to go. My family is going on an adventure and the only person who knows where we're going is my Dad. This is not going to end well"
"Hah, have a good day. If you're feeling down or anything, just give me a call"
"Will do byeee"
She hung up. Her voice is so sweet. And her accent oh my god.

"LEVI GET A MOVE ON AND STOP STARING INTO SPACE" Waddy shouted at me.

I'm only staring into space because of Alexis. She doesn't deserve any of what's happened. I pack my bags and head to the taxi.