escaped

Rayna

I had been in this place for three months and I felt like death would come any day now or at least I hoped it did anyway, I had been tortured everyday that I've been here along with now being only a few weeks pregnant by the one they called Dallas, I watched as he walked into the room and sat down beside me when I seen him gently place his hand on the inside of my thigh while he kissed my neck before climbing on top of me after he unfastened his pants and pushed himself inside of me while I cried out loud for him to stop but he never did since he couldn't understand what I said.

Dallas: don't cry beautiful, I'm almost done...

I felt something warm inside of me before he laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me as he held onto my naked body, I felt him place his hand on my stomach as he gently rubbed my belly.

Dallas: I can't wait for you to have our child.

Rayna: I want to go home, please let me go...

Dallas: this is your home now.

I felt him get off the bed and watched as he left the room, I looked for a way out of this room when I seen a hole in the wall. I managed to squeeze through it after I  pushed a few bricks out of the way. I noticed that I was in the city as I slowly stumbled away from the building I was forced to stay in all these months. I managed to make it to a group of bikers before I passed out, I wasn't sure if Dallas would find me again but I was prepared for the worst since I couldn't fight back

When I woke up I felt a soft blanket on me, I wasn't sure how I got here or how I was clean. I crawled out of bed and seen a shirt on my body while noticing that it was a men's shirt and how baggy it was around my tiny framed body since I haven't eaten in two days.

I slowly and quietly headed downstairs when I seen a strange man in the kitchen cooking, I immediately thought that Dallas had brought me here and left me with the strange male as a bargain deal they might have made and I started looking for a way out when it got his attention when I felt him gently grab me and calm me down.

Dylan: easy miss, it's going to be okay. Nobody is going to hurt you again...

Rayna: did Dallas hire you too?

Dylan: I don't know anyone named Dallas, I found you outside the biker bar and brought you here. You're safe here miss...

I slowly calmed down but was still on edge just in case he tried something but he never did instead he showed me kindness.

Dylan: what is your name miss?

Rayna: my name is Rayna...

Dylan: well miss Rayna, I hope you are hungry cause I made sausage and pancakes...

I watched as he pushed a plate over to me and I immediately started eating.

Dylan: eat slow Rayna, nobody is going to take it away from you my dear.

Rayna: I'm sorry, it's just that I haven't eaten in two days and I'm pregnant...

Dylan: where's the baby's father?

Rayna: please don't take me back to him. I can't go back to him...

I started having a panic attack and I felt him gently holding me until I calmed down.

Dylan: whatever this guy did to you, I won't let him hurt you again. You're safe with me Rayna, I promise you that.