taken

Rayna

*adult content ahead*

Two days passed since I was reunited with Dylan but it was shortlived, I woke up feeling a sharp pain on the side of my head and a half swollen eye as I seen Dallas approach me. I tried to escape him but a chain prevented me from leaving as I seen it holding my ankle...

Rayna: why do you keep putting me through this?

Dallas: because you have something I want.

Rayna: please let me go.

I noticed the concerned look on his face when he seen the injury on the side of my head along with the swollen eye.

Dallas: who did this to my sweet girl?

I didn't say anything because I didn't know who did it but his kind words made me feel a sense of safety which scared me because I was in love with Dylan.

Dallas: I won't let them hurt you again.

I felt him gently pull me towards him and felt his arms wrap around my body as he held my body close to his.

Dallas: what happened to our child?

I quickly thought of a lie so I could keep Mitchel safe from them.

Rayna: I had a miscarriage.

Dallas: that's okay, we can try again.

I knew what he had in mind but this time it was worse than before. I was on my hands knees while Dallas allowed Jesse, Matt and Seth to pleasure themselves while they did what they wanted with me.

Rayna: Dallas please...

Jesse: she feels so good...

Matt: damn baby...

Seth: she does feel good.

I felt Seth slide himself inside me after making me sit on his lap while Jesse slid himself inside the same hole Seth was in while Matt was inside my vagina pounding me as fast as he could as I moaned in pain...

Dallas: that's my good girl, let them fill you up..

I let out another moan as I felt Matt kiss my chest.

Dallas: good girl...

Matt: you should have let us done this before Dallas, she's a good fuck...

Dallas: who's a good girl?

Rayna: I am...

Dallas: that's right baby...

Seth: I'm gonna cum...

Dallas: do it Seth.

Rayna: what do you want from me Dallas?

Dallas: you're going to give birth to our kids, Matt will be the father of your future child, followed by Seth and Jesse.

I felt Matt cum inside of me after announcing it.

A few hours passed and Matt come back but this time so he can finish what he started without anyone interrupting us this time, he finally stopped after two hours and I was sore from what he did to me along with multiple times he cum inside of me.