uninvited guest

Dylan

After I returned home from work when I seen him holding her against her as his arm was around her throat with a gun pointed at her head while Mitchel pleaded with him to let her go.

Dallas: there's the man of the house, welcome home.

Dylan: what are you doing here?

Dallas: I come to get what's rightfully mine, isn't that right baby?

Rayna: Dylan please...

I watched as she tried to head my way but Dallas pulled her back down and put his finger on the trigger.

Dallas: what is going to happen is, I'm going to leave here with her while he looks after our bouncing baby boy. There are new friends that are wanting to meet you baby, we're going to buy you a pretty dress and male you look presentable for them.

Rayna: Dylan...

Dylan: I will come for you baby.

Dallas: how cute, they're in love. Kiss your man goodbye sweetheart cause you want see him for awhile.

I watched as he pushed her towards me and I carefully held her in my arms. I gently kissed her lips while she silently cried.

Dylan: I will find you baby, just do as he says.

Rayna: I love you Dylan...

Dylan: I love you too baby.

Dallas: that's enough, time to go.

I watched as he grabbed her arm and made her leave with while he pointed the gun in my direction as they left our apartment. Mitchel pleaded with him to let her stay but he wouldn't let her go but he made her leave with him regardless of his pleads for her to stay here.