helping out

Dylan

I had just walked out of the bar from a long shift at work when I seen her laying on the ground, she appeared to be dead but when I checked on her I seen her barely breathing while she was unconscious from whatever she had went through. I helped her sit up and pulled my shirt off and gently put it on her then gently picked her up and carried her to my truck and drove to my house, I ran a quick bath and cleaned her body along with her hair and dried her off before I carried her to the guest bedroom and pulled a shirt over her body before I put her in the bed.

I couldn't help but notice that she appeared to have been a little underweight so I decided to go to the grocery store and get enough food for her and myself so I could help her get her weight back to normal.

I was standing in the kitchen cooking breakfast when the morning come and heard her slowly walking behind me, I looked over at her and seen her standing at the front door while she looked frightened while I slowly approached her.

Dylan: easy miss, it's going to be okay. Nobody is going to hurt you again...

Rayna: did Dallas hire you too?

Dylan: I don't know anyone named Dallas, I found you outside the biker bar and brought you here. You're safe here miss...

She slowly calmed down but was still on edge

Dylan: what is your name miss?

Rayna: my name is Rayna...

Dylan: well miss Rayna, I hope you are hungry cause I made sausage and pancakes...

I pushed a plate over to her and she immediately started eating.

Dylan: eat slow Rayna, nobody is going to take it away from you my dear.

Rayna: I'm sorry, it's just that I haven't eaten in two days and I'm pregnant...

Dylan: where's the baby's father?

Rayna: please don't take me back to him. I can't go back to him...

She started having a panic attack and I gently held her until she calmed down.

Dylan: whatever this guy did to you, I won't let him hurt you again. You're safe with me Rayna, I promise you that.