rescue mission

Rayna

Several months passed since Dallas took me away from Dylan and Mitchel, I had been locked in this bedroom ever since as Dylan's child grew inside of me. I had been once again waiting for death to come until I heard several gunshots outside the bedroom door and seen Frankie walking in with Dylan.

Rayna: you come for me?

Dylan: I told you that I would.

I softly cried while Frankie unlocked the chain on my ankle and I felt Dylan hold my chin is his hand while he looked at the bruise on my face.

Dylan: I wish I got here sooner baby, I hate that they hurt you.

Frankie: we should go since the guys are outside waiting for us

I felt as Dylan picked me up and carried me outside and helped me into a black S.U.V while other men were standing beside motorcycles. I laid my head on his shoulder and felt him gently holding me while Frankie drove away from this place.

Dylan: you and I are going to get out of here, I should have protected you better.

Frankie: it's not your fault Dallas stalks her.

Rayna: Frankie is right, you had no way of knowing that Dallas was going to show up like he did.

I looked up at him and seen the anger in his eyes and I slowly climbed onto his lap and kissed him gently.

Dylan: I'm closing the privacy glass Frankie, you know where to go.

Frankie: okay.

I watched as a black sheet of glass covered the view of Frankie seeing us and we were alone where he couldn't hear us.

Dylan: how is our child doing?

Rayna: good, how is Mitchel doing?

Dylan: he's good, your brother is taking care of him until we get back home.

Rayna: and where is home?

Dylan: the lake house in North Dakota, you'll be better protected there while I'm working

Rayna: okay.

Dylan: when we get back, I'm going to marry you like we planned and my dad he agreed to help us out since I will be working for him from now on.

Rayna: I understand.

I placed my lips on his and felt him place his hand on my outer thigh as he held me close, the pain was unbearable but I didn't let it show since he wasn't fully aware of the cuts and bruises that were hidden beneath the clothes I was wearing.

Rayna: I love you.

Dylan: I love you too baby.