first encounter

Lucy

I had been sitting around the house while Will spoke with Dylan, he brought someone with him and she patiently waited for Dylan to come back downstairs. I noticed that she was a little nervous and very much pregnant.

Lucy: how far along are you?

Rayna: I'm sorry?

Lucy: your pregnancy, how far along are you?

Rayna: oh, I'm six months pregnant.

Lucy: I bet Dylan is happy about being a father, he's always wanted kids.

Rayna: oh umm...

Lucy: Dylan is the father of the child you're carrying right?

Rayna: not exactly, I umm...

Lucy: I see... are you and him together at least?

She was about to say something when I seen Dylan come downstairs with Will...

Will: you must be Rayna, it's nice to meet you my dear.

Rayna: it's nice meeting you too sir.

Will: I hope my son is treating you well, he was raised to treat a woman with respect.

Rayna: he's been a gentleman since we first met.

Will: good, don't worry about getting things for the child son. I will have Lucy help you two out with anything you need.

Dylan: fantastic...

Will: I know you two had problems in the past but can you at least be nice to her son?

Dylan: fine.

Lucy: I can help you with the birthing process if you're planning on having a home birth.

Rayna: I would like that, what do you think Dylan?

Dylan: it will be better that way.

Will: I never thought I'd see that the day my son would become a father, I hope you and Rayna get married before the child is born.

Dylan: dad I...

Rayna: we planned on getting married after the baby arrives since I'm giving birth in a few months.

Will: very well, just let me know when the wedding is and I will take care of everything including the baby's needs.

Rayna: thank you sir...

I watched as they continued talking and I couldn't help but notice that Dylan was enraged and it was probably because of the things Rayna had said to Will but I didn't push the situation any further than what it was now.