mine

Will

I had been sitting in my office with several of my coworkers when I seen Lucy walk into the room with a stack of papers in her arm.

I watched as she gently placed her hand on my arm before she left the room so I could continue with the meeting.

Another hour passed and the guys finally left and I had Lucy come back into the office and I closed the blinds so nobody would see us, I seen her closing the door behind her and I had her lock the door.

Lucy: you wanted to see me?

Will: come here beautiful.

I watched as she walked towards me after I sat down in the chair in front of my desk, I grabbed her hand and made her straddle my lap after I ripped her underwear away from her body and lifted up her skirt before she sat down on my lap.

Lucy: are you sure you want to do this here?

Will: you've been dropping hints and I don't think it's fair of me to make you wait anymore.

I felt her unfastening my pants after she removed the belt from my waist along with pulling my boxers away from waistline and exposed the very thing she had been wanting for so long. I felt her gently adjust her hips after I positioned myself so she could sit down on top of me again after I slid myself inside of her.

I placed my hands on her hips and felt her slowly starting to grind on me while I held her hips, I gently kissed her chest after she unbuttoned her blouse and threw it on the floor next to her bra.

Lucy: baby...

Will: does it feel good?

Lucy: mmhmm

I wrapped my arms around her stomach and felt her gently moaning after she started grinding faster against my waist.

After we finished what we were doing, I helped her get dressed and pulled my boxers and pants back over my waist while she buttoned up my dress shirt and left...

Will: I will see you at home baby.

Lucy: I will have dinner ready when you get there.