Introduction

As Sana sat at her desk, surrounded by a plethora of birthday gifts, her heart swelled with joy, and her eyes sparkled with excitement. She picked up each gift, admiring the heartfelt messages and tokens of appreciation from her employees. Suddenly, her attention was drawn to a peculiar sight-a Shiba Inu plushie adorned with a mysterious envelope. Her curiosity piqued, she snatched it up with a mischievous grin.

"What have we here?" Sana chimed, her voice echoing through the empty office

"What have we here?" Sana chimed, her voice echoing through the empty office. With a playful flourish, she tore open the envelope, eager to uncover its contents. But as she began to read aloud, her expression quickly morphed from anticipation to irritation.

"Dearest Miss Minatozaki," she started, her tone dripping with exaggerated drama, mocking (Y/N)'s usual flair

"Dearest Miss Minatozaki," she started, her tone dripping with exaggerated drama, mocking (Y/N)'s usual flair. "As I gaze upon your radiant beauty on this momentous day, I am reminded of the sheer brilliance that illuminates your presence in this dreary workplace."

Sana couldn't help but roll her eyes dramatically, knowing full well (Y/N)'s penchant for over-the-top mockery. With each line, her annoyance mounted, until she couldn't resist interrupting herself with an exasperated cry:

"Oh, (Y/N), must you always indulge in such theatrics?"

But undeterred, she soldiered on, reading aloud with increasing annoyance:

"Your unwavering dedication to invading my personal space has not gone unnoticed, for you are like a persistent sunbeam, relentless in your pursuit to brighten my every waking moment with your incessant chatter and incessant demands."

Sana's irritation bubbled over, her patience wearing thin as (Y/N)'s words grated on her nerves. Yet, despite her vexation, she couldn't suppress a snicker at the sheer audacity of his antics.

"And so, on this joyous occasion of your birth, I offer you my sincerest condolences... I mean, congratulations. May your day be filled with the same level of annoyance and exesperation that you bring into my life on a daily basis."

"(Y/N)!"She exclaimed, her voice rising in frustration. "Must you always take it such absurb lengths?"

Sana tossed the letter aside with a dramatic flourish, her frustration palpable. But beneath the annoyance, there was a hint of fondness, a recognition of the unique dynamic between them-a constant battle of wits and wills that made each day in the office an adventure. With a resigned sigh, she leaned back in her chair, knowing that despite their constant bickering, there was a bond between them that couldn't be denied.

Disclaimer:

This work of fiction is entirely fictional and is created solely for entertainment purposes. All characters, settings, and events portrayed in this story are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This fanfiction is not based on reality and does not represent real events.