Chapter 12

(Y/N)'s POV

Storming into Sana's office, my eyes scanning the room frantically in search of my missing phone. Sana sat at her desk, a mischievous grin playing on her lips as she watched my frantic search.

"Are you looking for this?" she teased, holding up my phone with a mischievous grinned dancing on her face.

I halted in my tracks, my hand instinctively going to my chest in mock shock. "Why, yes, indeed I am" I replied dramatically, unable to resist poking fun at her theatrics.

Rolling her eyes, Sana rose from her chair and sauntered over to me. Her movements oozing with sarcasm and flirtation. "Oh, poor (Y/N). I heard you're struggling to pay your rent. It's such a shame" she cooed mockingly, shaking her head in faux sympathy.

Gasping in mock horror, I clasped my hands to my chest. "Oh, the horror of being a lowly secretary with a spoiled grandson! But fear not, my humble salary shall come to my rescue!" I exclaimed dramatically, feigning swooning at the news.

Sana simply rolled her eyes at my theatrics, clearly unimpressed by my over-the-top performance.

With a gentlemanly flourish, I extended my hand towards her. My tone dripping with exaggerated politeness. "May I have my phone back, dear boss?" I asked, unable to resist mocking her once more.

 "May I have my phone back, dear boss?" I asked, unable to resist mocking her once more

Sana shook her head with a playful smirk. "Not so fast, (Y/N)" she replied, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"I'll return your phone on one condition:you must move into my mansion immediately."

Blinking in disbelief, I protested dramatically. "But why must a humble secretary live with a boss suffering from a supposed mental disorder? My life shall be a tragedy! My career as a secretary shall be ruined forever!" I exclaimed, my tone filled with mock horror.

Desperate to retrieve my phone, I pleaded with her, my tone laced with desperation. "Please, Sana. I really need to make a phone call" I begged, unable to hide my frustration at her stubbornness.

But Sana remained resolute, refusing to budge until I agreed to her terms."Sorry, darling. No phone call until you agree to move into my mansion" she insisted, her lips curled into a playful smirk.

Groaning in frustration, I turned on my heel and stormed out of her office, determined to find another way to make that phone call.

I snatched Tzuyu's phone from her grasp, ignoring her indignant "Hey!" as I quickly dialed Mrs

I snatched Tzuyu's phone from her grasp, ignoring her indignant "Hey!" as I quickly dialed Mrs. Jihyo's number. With a sinking feeling in my stomach, I knew I had to face the music and explain my predicament.

Mrs. Jihyo picked up after a few rings, and I wasted no time in launching into my explanation. "Hello, Mrs. Jihyo? It's (Y/N), your humble tenant" I began, trying to keep my voice steady despite the nervous fluttering in my chest.

"Do you realize what day it is?" Mrs. Jihyo demanded, her words punctuated by the sound of papers shuffling in the background.

 Jihyo demanded, her words punctuated by the sound of papers shuffling in the background

Feeling like a scolded child, I nodded even though she couldn't see me. "Yes, Mrs. Jihyo" I admitted reluctantly, knowing full well that today was the dreaded deadline.

"Well, then. I trust you have my rent payment and waiting for me" Mrs. Jihyo continued, her tone growing even sterner.

I bit my lip nervously, searching for the right words to explain my situation. "Well, you see, Mrs. Jihyo. The thing is my salary won't be in today and..." I began tentatively.

But Mrs. Jihyo cut me off with a sharp retort. "I don't want excuses, (YL/N). You've had three days to sort this out and now it's the last day. I expect payment by the end of today or else..." she snapped, her frustration evident in her voice.

Her ominous threat hung in the air, leaving me scrambling for a response. "Yes, Mrs. Jihyo" I mumbled weakly, knowing there was no arguing with her ironclad resolve.

With a heavy heart, I hung up the phone and turned to Tzuyu, my expression crestfallen. "Looks like I'm in for a rough evening" I sighed, already dreading the inevitable showdown with Mrs. Jihyo.

 Jihyo